Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 24, 2014, 12:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to use on bathroom walls?  (Read 827 times)
harleyman_1000

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 10:07:02 PM »

This will probably make you cringe...

How do you paint your walls? I found some paint at Home Depot tonight, that is made for painting formica. I have several sets of cultured marble tub surrounds, but I'm concerned  about the weight.

This is click-lock laminate flooring. Specifically it is TrafficMASTER Ainsley Oak 7 mm Thick x 7-9/16 in Wide x 50-3/4 in. Length Laminate Flooring (26.80 sq. ft. / case) We wanted a tough, easy to clean wall covering and landed on laminate flooring. It is smooth, available in lots of colours and in stock, unlike the paneling which was ugly, vinyl particle board and ugly. Did I mention it was ugly? The flooring doesn't have those horrible grooves in it either like the uber ugly paneling. The walls that are yellow (now a different yellow... took me 3 yellows to find the right yellow) are simply interior hollow core luan doors. It's a skoolie. When you have a skoolie, you are more willing to think outside the box than with a coach... at least that seems to be the case with us. One length of flooring ran from the original wire chase above the windows to within a few inches of the floor (we are putting in a very tall baseboard because I like a baseboard that is around 6 to 8 inches tall). The laminate walls wipe down easily and look great.

Oh and I have found a way to paint my "walls" too....

Scott 
St.Louis Missouri

1958 GM 4104 Extended 2 feet, with a 6v92 and 5 speed automatic

http://s783.photobucket.com/user/harleyman_1000/library/Gm4104%20bus?sort=3&page=1
lornaschinske

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 06:00:10 PM »

http://lorndavi.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/were-staying-cool/
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: