Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 10:51:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pd4106  (Read 290 times)
loveshack
62 pd 4106

1962 pd4106

Ignore
« on: August 10, 2014, 11:08:12 AM »

Well we just got back from another beautiful week away with the ole girl ! We just love our bus,, we even had cars trying to catch us on the hills in the white mtns in the north east. she sure can move ! We try and take her out every wk or two . Planning on another 10 day excursion in 2 wks . Just wanted 2 let all the new bus owners realize it's not always dealing with breakdowns! We have more good than bad times with her haha . Just wanted 2 ad some input . Hopefully soon we can get some pics on here . We did the whole conversion and I am meticulous on maintenance see ya!

Bruce E.                                                                        62 pd4106 vs730.                   
Gonic N.H.
Cosmo

"Waitin' for the Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 04:58:53 PM »

By chance did your travels put you on I-20 heading west? I swear I saw a bus just like yours heading west when I had to go out to NC. Those buses grab your attention! Can't wait to get ours out on the road, but at the same time enjoy making it ours. Surprisingly my wife is getting into remodeling our bus and look forward to traveling this great country.

"I have bus fever, kinda like Harley crotch"
1964 GM PD4106 - 2473
DD V8-71/ Spicer 4 speed/ Wind
"Waitin' for the Bus"
loveshack
62 pd 4106

1962 pd4106

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 04:04:09 PM »

Nope not us Cosmo but soon it could be ! Full timing soon! Maybe run into you on the road some where's 4106's are awesome! ours is # 855 she is never done but freakin awesome! See ya

Bruce E.                                                                        62 pd4106 vs730.                   
Gonic N.H.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: