Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 04:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cabinetry work has begun!  (Read 1063 times)
Brian Diehl

Ignore
« on: December 17, 2006, 06:30:01 PM »

I'm so excited ... 4 years and I'm finally working on the cabinetry.  I've been working on the overhead cabinet above the kitchen cabinets (yet to be built) for the past 2+ weeks.  Yesterday I got it mounted and all the wiring hooked up.  I'm going to be building the doors for the cabinet once the base cabinet and the pantry next to the fridge are completed.  Here is a picture of what I got done ...

Dreamscape

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 08:44:19 PM »

Brian,

Great work you are doing. I know sometimes it takes forever to see it. It will all come together for you. Wink

I have not done mine yet. Still working on the back half. I will tackle the front after my move to Texas.

Keep posting pictures of you work.

Good Luck and Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
rayshound

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 09:17:27 PM »

Brian the cabinet looks great. I've been following your conversion the last few years on your web site and all of your work is first classs .  Keep up the great work.  Ray
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 04:45:09 AM »

Brian,

Looks great!

But thats no surprize!

I am one step behind you and can't wait to get where your at.

Keep up the Good work and the pictures help motivate all of us.

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Brian Diehl

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 08:03:36 AM »

Brian the cabinet looks great. I've been following your conversion the last few years on your web site and all of your work is first classs .  Keep up the great work.  Ray

Thanks Ray,
Yeah, I really need to update my website.  I've got a bunch of pictures on my hitch installation and my latest cabinetry work to get up.  Hopefully I'll be able to get to that in January.
Brian Diehl

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 08:05:32 AM »

Thanks Cliff and Paul,
I appreciate the compliments and as you said, seeing the progress of others is a great motivator to get my own work done.  Now I'm moving on to working on my base cabinets.  I would expect just the prep work to take a couple of weeks since we've got the Christmas and New Years weekends coming up.  Time to have some fun on other stuff with family and then back to the cabinetry.

Merry Christmas!
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 12:24:01 PM »

I am at the same stage in the process - Your work looks GREAT!

Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: