Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 08:41:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Onan generotor manuals  (Read 1718 times)
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« on: December 17, 2006, 09:00:14 PM »

A while back someone posted a link to a site that had scanned Onan service manuals; I thought it was from this board. My use of the ‘search’ function has not resulted in finding it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I find it hard to believe that I didn’t save the link.

Another problem: When I open a post that was retrieved from a search, and then back page, I get the “Warning, this page has expired” and I have to restart the search. Am I doing something wrong? Is it a computer setting or is it just the way the board works?

Thanks

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
It’s the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
gus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 09:58:21 PM »

Owl,

I have an Onan Manual for the DJB and DJE Series you can have if it will help.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 04:10:10 AM »

I have had great success with this eBay seller. He has manuals on just about everything...
http://stores.ebay.com/n2Gravely-Onan-Manuals

Dave...

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 06:28:19 PM »

That's where I just bought mine. Very satisfied.

Except now I need one on the motor itself. It only included the wiring and such.

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
ChuckMC8

1977 MC8 and 1993 102C3 Temple Ga #322 F&AM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 05:44:15 AM »

Laryn, I have a  NMH manual...my gen is an ONAN Marquis 7000.....will this manual help?  chuck

Far better is it to dare mighty things,to win glorious triumphs,even though they may be checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much,because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.  Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 07:43:45 AM »

I think mine is a 1979 6.5 NH, I will check this weekend. I have spent a lot of time searching for the mystery post/link with out much luck. I must have dreamed it. But the site had all of the manuals PDF for many models. It might have been some RV site that I just don’t remember anymore. Thanks for all the help; I will probably need some help with manuals. So far a $30 low psi fuel pump from NAPA has at least made it run.

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
It’s the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 09:46:38 AM »

This is a site that has a lot of Onan information as well as many other gensets. Precise Engine Repair.This is where I purchased the manual for my Onan Marquis type 6.5 NH. Manual BGM, NHM. It is a complete service  manual for engine and alternator with wiring diagrams :
http://www.perr.com/
I really do not remember the cost, but it was reasonable.
Richard

I think mine is a 1979 6.5 NH, I will check this weekend. I have spent a lot of time searching for the mystery post/link with out much luck. I must have dreamed it. But the site had all of the manuals PDF for many models. It might have been some RV site that I just don’t remember anymore. Thanks for all the help; I will probably need some help with manuals. So far a $30 low psi fuel pump from NAPA has at least made it run.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: