Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 28, 2014, 01:45:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, so far, this trip suck!  (Read 4424 times)
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2006, 07:36:57 AM »

Hey Craig....
    I guess I should adjust somewhat those directions you gave me to set up my fuel filter???  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I hope the rest of your trip is safe and trouble-free.
              Iver.

Hee Hee.  Yeah. Basically, if you put a fuel pressure gauge on it, use a good quality one that's made for fuel. That's all I'm gonna say.  Wink

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 10:57:07 AM »

My late wife and I have had MH, boats, a airplane, clasic cars, that is another expensive hoby, traveled and done a lot of other things, she even jumped out of a perfectly good airplane at 72 years old. 
ED
MCI 7

Uh Ed,
I just gotta know, this isn't the cause of her being yer "LATE" wife is it? Sorry after reading, rereading, & rerereading yer post I finally gave into temptation and had to break down and ask!  BK  Grin

PS Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
edvanland

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »

Hay Busted Nuckles;
No the reason she is my late wife is she had been sick for about 4 years, in and out of hospitals, nursing homes and care homes.  Finally got her home and after so long she went to sleep in her own bed in her own house and then went on to a better place and to be with our Lord.  It has now been 2 and 1/2 years and it still hurts.
I don't mind you asking as you did not know.  When the house sells I will be on the road with my MCI 7, Harley and Rubicon.  To many memories in this place as we lived here since 1978.
Take care and have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY SAFE NEW YEAR.
ED
MCI 7

Ed Van
MCI 7
Cornville, AZ
Fredward

MC-5A #5401 8" roof raise 8V71 with MT647

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2006, 04:28:56 PM »

Hey Craig,
Weather is still nice up here in Minnesnowta. You're not missing much although i was wondering about you on Friday. The fuel leak must have really ticked you off. Now you know what it was like driving my rig and why i pulled the tank. The tank is fixed and I'll get it back Tuesday am and also got a 24volt pump to install a priming circuit. I think my MPG will probably increase now that the hole I drilled in the tank has been fixed!

By the way, you hitting the deer probably saved Teri from hitting it with the pickup!! Have safe travels, dude.

FRED

Fred Thomson
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 07:04:40 AM »

Teri saw the two deer coming up onto the road in front of me, but it was too late to warn me on the radio. I'm glad I hit them with the bus, rather than her hitting them with the pickup. That would have been a whole different outcome.

BTW, you just told the whole busnut community that you drilled a hole through your fuel tank. I think that makes you one of us now. No going back.  Cheesy

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Fredward

MC-5A #5401 8" roof raise 8V71 with MT647

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2006, 10:24:06 AM »

Well I'm learning from the best......... Wink

Fred Thomson
Buffalo SpaceShip

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2006, 12:31:34 PM »

Been away from the Boards a few days. Sorry to hear about the mishaps, Craig... but if anybody could do "roadside reapirs" it's you!

And here's to less-eventful days from here on out!

Brian "Wish I was going to Arcadia" Brown

p.s. Ed, I also hadn't ever heard the details about your wife's passing. I'm sure this time of year must be difficult for you. Hang in there...

Brian Brown
4108-216 w/ V730
Longmont, CO
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: