Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 17, 2014, 02:44:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bussin (next year) ??  (Read 646 times)
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2007, 01:25:18 PM »

Question:  I hope I will be ready to roll for next year.  Does this event stay in the same place each year?

Thanks,
Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 01:57:45 PM »

It has for 7 years. Arcadia, FL.  The plan as I understand it is it will be held there again next year. It was a great location, and though I wasn''t at previous events, others say it was a better location than the previous events.

Very worthwhile.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Ace

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »

Danny, Craig is correct and from what I learned it will even be better than this year not that this year was bad or anything. I hear from reliable sources that there will be more to do and more to see.

The upper eichelon's (sp) are doing all they can at this time to secure the same place. Everyone seemed to agree that it couldn't have been layed out better for a rally!

Get er' done and we'll see you then... if not before!

Ace

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: