Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 03:33:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help - Bought Fan at Arcadia - Forgot to pay for it  (Read 1049 times)
RTS/Daytona

Pete RTS/Daytona ->'89 TMC 35' 102" 6V92TA 4:10

Ignore
« on: January 04, 2007, 05:55:35 AM »

Hi All

Need Help - While having an absolutely great time at Arcadia - I was on my little Moped and spotted a small clip-on 12 volt Drivers Fan. Just what I needed for my RTS. The fan was in front of a bus on the eastern most row of buses - (Pole Power hookups?)
a bunch of people where next to the bus - but - the seller was not there - everyone said - take the fan - and the group would tell the fan owner to find me and I would pay for the fan

Well - that never happened - I forgot to go back - now I feel like a crook - I need to pay for this fan - I'm losing sleep - i'm waiting for the police to knook on my door and arrest me - I feel guilty just looking at the fan

Just want to "set things straight" - does anyone remember who the seller is ?? - I would say he was half way down the line of buses - just up from where Nick Badame's bus was parked

Pete RTS/Daytona

Thanks Guys

If you ain't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.
captain ron

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 09:17:46 AM »

Pete just put the money in my Pay Pal account and I will forgive you  Grin  oh and say 3 hail mary's and 1 our father.  Grin

and by the way that was a veeeeery expensive fan belonged to my great great great grandfather on my ex-wifes side
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 10:17:21 AM »

Looking at Gumpy's picture's I would say that was Howard Roman whose fan you got.

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 01:06:56 PM »

Pete,
How could you possibly forget it was me that told you to take the fan, you crook.  The fan belonged to Al Kline, he said it was his mothers favorite fan too!!  LOL
I will email you with his email address and you can send the $100 to him!!  Kidding about this also.
Hope this makes you sleep better, I am still sorting photos only 6 hours a day though.  Not close to done yet.
Gary

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: