Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 20, 2014, 07:03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bussin 2007, Arcadia Bus Rally photos taken by the "Rustless Money Pit" man.  (Read 3262 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2007, 04:37:06 PM »

Hello Everyone Again,
Well I finally am done posting my photos of the 2007 Arcadia bus rally photos for all to view if you wish.  This is the (“Bussin 2007) bus rally held by Jack & Paula Conrad held at Arcadia, FL.

I have been working for 2 days now to get a new program working to do my photos the way I wanted some time ago but I had such a darn time  trying to get it to do what I wanted instead of how it is probably programmed I had to resort to my original way of presenting my albums as in the past.  Today my Laptop almost became a separated two piece computer but my wife reminded me of the $2400 investment sooooooooo  I straightened up and here I am.

I have made (27 albums) of the Arcadia Bus Rally and have tried to separate the buses in models to make finding your bus easier and also some people in other buses do not want to look at anything other than their favorite models anyhow.  The only thing about that is I am not that completely versed in knowing all the bus models so I may have made some mistakes and put your bus in the wrong album but give me a break on this as I have been working over 36 straight hours with little sleep in between and at one time was very stressed, TODAY for sure!!

When you go to my web site, the Arcadia bus rally photo albums will all have the heading of (“Arcadia 2007, Eagle”) or RTS etc.  All the albums with the beginning heading of “Arcadia 2007” are the newest albums and there are 27 of them as I said and the first one's to open up.  I tried to limit putting no more than 30 photos in one album so you will not get bored and want to leave etc. you can continue when you come back or on a rainy day etc. where you left off but mark down on paper where you ended. 

There may also be some duplicate photos in some of these albums, I am too tired to go through over 600 photos and sort any more out.  I have had it today!!

Those of you that attended our rally know of the fun we had and hope to encourage everyone not attending to do so next year or any rally you can this year coming very, very fast also. 

I hope I got everyone’s rig photographed, I tried my best to do so and cover some of the seminars and other things but man it was a lot of work to try to do.  So please forgive me if I missed your bus it sure was not intentional and also there is duplicates of some I took as I forgot at times where I left off. 

I hope you enjoy these photos, Gumpy sure had some great ones also.   My web site has a total of (87 albums) to view but the latest ones should have a red flag so you will not get bored looking and the flag says (NEW).

Thanks for allowing me to take these photos of you all there, I know I was a menace at times but maybe you will enjoy thinking back, Oh yea, I remember that.
The web site to go to is:

http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101

Gary

Gary
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »

Thanks Gary, those pics are great!

Funny how some folks manage to never appear in anyone's pictures.....

Niles, did you have RJ liquored up, or what?

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Linda-4104-FL

Night Coach

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 06:52:36 PM »

Gary, you done good!  And I sure know exactly how you felt fighting with that new program... been there, done that!  But your hard work is truly appreciated!  Great pics!

Linda
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »

Hi Gary,

Thank You for posting your albums of pics.   We enjoy every one!

Nick, & Michelle

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 08:00:29 PM »

All I can say is "Wow!"  Thanks fo rsharing the photos of the Arcadia rally for those of us who couldn't be there to enjoy.  Now we can really feel bad that we missed it!  What a show!

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
Buffalo SpaceShip

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 11:54:26 PM »

Funny how some folks manage to never appear in anyone's pictures.....

Niles, did you have RJ liquored up, or what?

Where's RJ?? I've been wanting to put a face with those eloquent posts from my bus hero for years.

Gary's galleries from past events had some great captions or that helped put faces (and busses) to names. Not that I'm complaining... the pics are great.

Do you need help with photo software, Gary. I can give some suggestions if you PM me.

Brian B.

Brian Brown
4108-216 w/ V730
Longmont, CO
rv_safetyman

Jim Shepherd

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 07:34:44 AM »

Gary, great job as usual!  Good thing you didn't use film, and have to pay huge amounts of $$$$$$$ Smiley

As a vendor, I didn't get a chance to get around and take pictures on my own.  You even got a couple of good shots of our bus.

I tried to download these photos (5371 and 5372).  I signed up in order to down load.  It appears it downloads in a format unique to Webshots. 

Anyone have success in downloading photos from Webshots? Huh

Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
’85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/
Buffalo SpaceShip

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 08:01:07 AM »

Jim:

Looks like they've found a way to prevent images from being re-used in any application by their software... http://www.webshots.com/support/help/10302.html#6

I have a few workarounds for this type of thing, but probably would be best to not post them in a forum.

You might just ask Gary for the originals and see if he would email them to you.

Brian B.

Brian Brown
4108-216 w/ V730
Longmont, CO
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 08:30:49 AM »

Jim,
Sorry you could not download, not sure why?  I do not get to see the viewing screen you get to view, I am always automatically plugged in once I sign on in the administration mode of my web site.  I believe they are forcing everyone to sign up and get the free version of Webshots to do downloads of websites, this may be a legal thing incase someone puts photos on the wrong kind of web site it can then be retraced.  I am only guessing why!!  I will send you the photos directly and offer this to anyone that has the number of photo you want sent to yourself, give me a day to do this as I might get overwhelmed but will do my best.  I also just updated the (Vendor) album to include photos of the 2006 rally, I have no idea what happened to the pictures I took of you this time but hope this makes up for it a little.  Well I have to go find the above photos, if you need anything else just ask.
Gary

Gary
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 08:39:55 AM »

Totally cool!!!!! Thank you for all the time and effort.

Appreciative,
           Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Ace

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 11:48:29 AM »

FWIW I took one of Gary's pics and downloaded it to my own file. To do this, I right clicked on it after it was enlarged to full view from the thumb nail. Once it comes up, I then saved it to my own file such as MY Documents. I renamed it and then went and searched in My Documents and there it was.

I tried to do this on one of his pics BEFORE Christmas to use as a Christmas Card but it wouldn't let me edit the text that he had applied so I gave up on it as time ran out and I never received a reply for my request from him to do it for me.

Good luck
Ace

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
Melbo

MC8 under construction

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 04:00:47 PM »

Gary

Thank you for posting all the pictures

I really enjoyed them

Melbo

If it won't go FORCE it ---- if it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway
Albuquerque, NM   MC8 L10 Cummins ZF
Green-Hornet

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »

Really enjoyed looking at all those pics. We luv da pics! Kinda like being there. Thanks!
4104GA

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 07:16:30 PM »

Angry Angry Angry Angry Gary sorry we missed you but had to cancel due to wife having surgery.  Thanks for the pics as they made our day as we looked at the pics of the fun everyone was having.  This was the first rally we have missed at arcadia.  Hope everyone got their rear doors locked as the pics show a loooong run to stop them.LOL Thanks again
Sam?Sandy

Enjoy your ride
PacoExpress

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 08:22:56 PM »

Paco Xpress       Thanks for the Pictures,Had a great time Al&Kate O
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: