Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
November 20, 2017, 12:02:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My son passed away - Gregory Fowler  (Read 7867 times)
pabusnut

P8M4905A-333 former MK&O lines #731

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 06:51:33 AM »

Lou,

I am very sorry for your loss, and pray that God comforts you in the loss of your son and friend.

Steve

Steve Toomey
PAbusnut
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2015, 04:30:23 PM »

Lou,
I am so sorry for the loss of your son.  I went through this 29 years ago and every year, especially during this season my heart is in such pain.  It seems only months ago that I last seen him at times, wishing I could see him just one more time. 

Gary
lou432

1966 MCI-5A 35`

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2015, 02:15:13 AM »

Thanks to all of you for the kindness and prayers !! I often catch myself saying "God has not created a word for the emotion of loosing a child" No one can know until experienced.
 Tho Surprising how many people you meet/know in your daily life that have lost a child and can reflect and reassure that all will be OK .
 The healing process for each is different but my faith is my strength  along with knowing he is free and in our Lords hands .
 My anticipation to see him and others I miss has grown knowing that when God calls me we will be a Family again.
 Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!
wg4t50

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2015, 05:24:04 AM »

Lou,
Am sorry for your loss, I went thru this similiar event 25 yrs ago, it is not easy, but the  hurt will become less and you and the family will move forward.
DON'T get into the blame game.
Good luck
Dave M

MCI7 20+ Yrs
Foretravel w/ISM500
WG4T CW for ever.
Central Virginia
Mex-Busnut

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 06:42:52 PM »

Lou:

I feel your pain. We buried a son in 1986. May the Great Comforter be with you family in this season

Blessings, my friend!

Steve

Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: