Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 02:25:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesterdays Projects  (Read 1138 times)
captain ron

« on: January 13, 2007, 09:41:37 PM »

This is what I got done yesterday. The upper portion of the bathroom wals and painted the dash and applied the decal.
I found a guy today at the bike show that makes acrylic H.D. signs or custom stuff then frames them with little led lights of different colors to make the design he routed on his cnc router light up in that color. He's gonna make me a few different ones and I'll do the lighting and framing myself.
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 11:13:11 PM »

Looks really cool!  I hope to see it when all your accents are in with Harley in mind. 

If next to the steering wheel I am seeing a TV mount, I highly recommend you NOT mount the TV next to the drivers seat.  Many Highway Patrols get testy about TV's withing eye shot view of the driver.  Maybe mount above the driver seat?  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
captain ron

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 04:11:34 AM »

Thanks Tom, The T.V. mount is actually for my laptop to sit so I can use my GPS when traveling, I'll be using flat panel T.V.'s and mount the one in my salon on the wall by the fridge. I already have one in the bedroom.
Ace

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 06:59:22 AM »

Ron, looks very cool! Good idea on the TV  mount for the laptop!  Might have to steel that one from you!  Wink

Ace

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 07:30:19 AM »

FWIW on the laptop mount, I have one of those telescoping computer arms mounted directly behind the driver's right shoulder.  It swings out to put the laptop at my right or extends enough that Marilyn can use it while facing forward.  It also makes a great computer workstation for someone sitting in the passenger seat or on the couch while we are parked.  To get it out of the way when we are parked it swings around over the driver's seat. 

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
captain ron

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 10:38:04 AM »

Go ahead Ace I stole it from Ross. I had already planned on building one and he showed me his. I believe his table tilts quite a bit where mine only does very slightly. I'm also going to make it telescoping so if I ever get a chic that can put up with me can use it from pass. side
Green-Hornet

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »

That is looking really good inside. I like what you have done so far. Keep the pics coming.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: