Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 11:38:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cute Little Light!  (Read 630 times)
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« on: January 14, 2007, 05:39:57 PM »

I just went to Advance Auto today to buy some blades for my sheet metal saw and seen a "puck type" light made by Sylvania. It has 3 batteries (AAA, I think) in it and you just push it to turn it on.
I thought, "what the heck, only 7 bucks". I had just read a story in Bus Conversions about lighting in the right places - Cabinets, etc.- and thought this could be cool. 
  This little baby works GREAT!!! I would guess using LEDs the batts will last a long time too!! I'm going to go thru the coach and find all the places it would be a good fit. It puts out a bunch of light. I need to check it out tonight.
  I was going to put it on the Interior Lights Thread, but I figured more people would see it here.

Getting more enlightened all the time,
           Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: