Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
March 23, 2018, 06:14:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arcadia Rally 2016/17  (Read 3361 times)
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V92T Allison 740 #7443

« on: August 12, 2016, 01:38:37 PM »

We are pleased to announce that the Arcadia Rally has a new Host, Bill Miller. He will continue the tradition of the past rally hosts. This has always been a great rally with a very high attendance rate.

See details below:

December 29th until January 1st, 2016/2017 at the Turner Agri-Civic Center, 2250 NE Roan Ave, Arcadia, FL  34266

EARLY ARRIVALS begin December 26, 2016 (but we may put you to work) lol

My name is Bill Miller and I am your new co-host of the world famous Arcadia Bus Rally. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Paula and Jack and Brenda and Bill for the creation and evolution of this fantastic and now historical event. I am honored and excited to be a part of the Arcadia Rally’s very bright future. I have been in the event promotion business all of my life. Our family business based in Carlisle, PA started 43 years ago and currently produces 11 events, 5 collector car auctions and 2 coach rallies. I have been a vintage coach owner since 1999 and currently own a 1993 Liberty. My house is currently for sale and I hope to be full-timing by our event in December. My “kid” Tanner (a Bernese/Lab mix) and I sure are ready.

Click here to go directly to their website.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:40:51 PM by Dreamscape » Logged

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM
Publisher - BCM
Help Team

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 10:36:45 AM »

Click here to read the article about last years Arcadia Rally that Bruce Fay wrote and to see all of the happy people and many of the buses that attended.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:38:52 AM by Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM » Logged

1967 Eagle with Series 60 Power Plant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: