Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 12:57:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!!  (Read 863 times)
tucsontattoo

1962 4106

Ignore
« on: January 18, 2007, 08:07:19 PM »

Just droping by to say hi, been working alot of hrs the past few months, not much time for the computer. We took the bus up to Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving. Right front wheel lossened up on us on the way up. Had to stop and get it tightened up.Other than that the trip went very well.
 Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Santa was really good to us!!
 While I,m here, Does anybody know where I can find parts for my Primus heater system. Need one of those 7psi bronze regulators. guess I could use an adjustable type but can,t find one with a guage to tell me whan I have 7 lbs. ,or there rated in w.c. inches.

we do things three ways,good,fast or cheap. PICK TWO!
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 09:47:17 PM »

tucsontattoo,

Man, I've been wondering where you have been.....Glad you are OK!

You gotta stop falling off the face of the earth like that!

Keep in toutch
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
tucsontattoo

1962 4106

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 07:13:59 AM »

Hi Nick,  Sorry about dropin out like that, We are in the middle of remodeling at home and at the bussiness so I'm wearing about three or four new hats and workin about 60 hrs a week. not to mention everything I own is covered in in sheet rock dust and construction dirt.Finally just folded the computer up and stuck it in a drawer to keep it from getting ruined.
  Think about you guys now and then, made some good friends here, hope all are doing well. Looks like were getting close to being done. maybe I'll find some time for the chatroom soon.

T.T.

P.S.  Looked at my last posts, I guess I was in the middle of dealing with the insurance co over getting hit out in california last year. That all worked out well. The other drivers insurance co. setteled for a very fair amount. We were pleased.

FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 08:51:00 AM »

Hi TT,

Glad to hear from you!

I was wonder ing if you dropped of the edge of the planet Grin

Now get back to work  Tongue Roll Eyes

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
tucsontattoo

1962 4106

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 07:22:53 AM »

Hay Cracker! Glad to see your still around. were going out again for spring break, think we'll just runn over to San Deigo and let the kids surf. A little shake down before we take off for july and part of August. Think were going back north this year and hang out in the Redwoods for a month.
  Nice hearing from you, hope all is well for you and yours.                         T.T.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: