Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 07:50:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to replace original Eagle Gauge, What did you do?  (Read 1787 times)
Dreamscape

« on: January 31, 2007, 06:54:26 AM »

I am looking to replace the original Eagle gauge that includes, air pressure, temps, oil etc..
What did you use to replace especially the air pressure with the double needles. The other stuff I can deal with. I have thought about keeping it, but is very large compared to the rest of the gauges.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Dreamscape
pete81eaglefanasty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 07:33:43 AM »

Paul,  I got my gauges from Goodson Bus Sales In North Carolina. They were used but still good original Eagle gauges. I've had no problem with them. Their # Is 1-828-428-4102. Or do you want VDO gauges? Their site is www.egauges.com
 Goodson web Is www.goodsonbussales.com

Pete & Jean
           Fantasy

WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.
luvrbus

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 08:02:11 AM »

paul mine has 2 gauges one for the air pressure and one for the brake pressure i'll be coming that way in a few weeks and stop and show you the dash
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 11:04:14 AM »

Paul you can have NAPA or any truck parts house order the VDO gauges for you or you may want to try Silver Eagle Bus Co. in Brownsville TX as they are carring a lot of parts.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 11:48:28 AM »

Paul,  I got my gauges from Goodson Bus Sales In North Carolina. They were used but still good original Eagle gauges. I've had no problem with them. Their # Is 1-828-428-4102. Or do you want VDO gauges? Their site is www.egauges.com
 Goodson web Is www.goodsonbussales.com

Pete & Jean
           Fantasy

Hi Pete,

I'm surprised how mant Eagles Goodson has....  Even 35' Eagle 15's
Quite an inventory!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 12:22:06 PM »

A lot of those coaches are owned by Free Enterprize coach lines in Clarksville In. That is where the pictures were made.  They are excellent coaches they really take care of their equiptment.  I have been in the garage many times and you could eat off of the floors it is that clean.
Dreamscape

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »

Great information!

Clifford, can't wait to finally see your coach!
paul mine has 2 gauges one for the air pressure and one for the brake pressure i'll be coming that way in a few weeks and stop and show you the dash

I guess two gauges for the air is the way to go.

I just wanted to balance out my dash, and that's the trick.
 Wink
Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: