Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 04:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many are running simulators ??  (Read 3162 times)
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2007, 08:40:24 AM »

I have simulators on my 5A but have been thinking about having the wheels powder coated. Anybody done this?  Cost?

Powder is the ONLY way to go!!!!!!! I do allot of metal work (sculpture, architectural metal, Hot Rods) and I use powder coating EVERY chace I can!! It's great and lasts a l-o-n-g time. If you were going to have someone paint your wheels for you, powder would not be much more expensive...if at all. But if you're doing it yourself, well.........
  Powder coaters vary in what they charge. The powder is cheap, but their labor- and how proud they are of it- is where it costs.
  But my suggestion is if you want paint, use powder. Plus they have virtually every color imaginable right down to "candy's" and "pearl's".

Always colorful                (I'm told)
           Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
BJ

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »

had Okla chrome on my first 2 buses. decided not this one so I went to the salvage & purchased freightliner alums at a very good price 6 for $300.00 Not going to polish them or my stainless. Got them for not only looks but weight deduction
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: