Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 11:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Coverings  (Read 1040 times)
captain ron

« on: January 24, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »

I've been trying to figure out what to use on the 2 bulkhead walls in my kitchen as I have used some very unique materials so far I wanted something different but nice. Racking my brain for weeks looking at everything under the sun, today I looked under my bed and bingo. The gray naugahyde I used on my dash in the old bus. Got 1 wall done and ran out of glue. Looks great, have enough to do the other bulkhead plus some.  I also was wondering what to do with the panels in my cabinet doors in the bedroom, found my old curtain from the old bus that my daughter and I made a couple years ago. They are a motorcycle print material. I will use 2 of them as curtains and cut the rest up to fit in the panels and glue them in with fabric cloth. That way if I don't really like it I can change them later. Gonna do some painting tonight. Got a second wind lately... coffee rules  .... went from BUS NUT to BUZZ NUT
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 09:58:36 AM »

Did Ya get the walls covered? Just curious as I am wanting to do ALL the walls and ceilings in a padded vinyl. I seen allot of the nicer coaches do that.
  Later man,
      Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
captain ron

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 10:10:16 AM »

Funny you asked I was just posting these pictures. I did not use any foam backing, went strait to the board
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 11:19:41 AM »

Capt. Ron,

Nice Pictures

TWO containers of COFFEE and a bottle of JACK...Sounds like a song in the making.

No wonder you have a second wind....

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
captain ron

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 07:01:32 PM »

Hey Nick, Notice anything different about this picture?
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 06:40:39 AM »

Yeah, I did................. you're well stocked and living in it!  Grin
   Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: