Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 03:31:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Coverings  (Read 1042 times)
captain ron

« on: January 24, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »

I've been trying to figure out what to use on the 2 bulkhead walls in my kitchen as I have used some very unique materials so far I wanted something different but nice. Racking my brain for weeks looking at everything under the sun, today I looked under my bed and bingo. The gray naugahyde I used on my dash in the old bus. Got 1 wall done and ran out of glue. Looks great, have enough to do the other bulkhead plus some.  I also was wondering what to do with the panels in my cabinet doors in the bedroom, found my old curtain from the old bus that my daughter and I made a couple years ago. They are a motorcycle print material. I will use 2 of them as curtains and cut the rest up to fit in the panels and glue them in with fabric cloth. That way if I don't really like it I can change them later. Gonna do some painting tonight. Got a second wind lately... coffee rules  .... went from BUS NUT to BUZZ NUT
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 09:58:36 AM »

Did Ya get the walls covered? Just curious as I am wanting to do ALL the walls and ceilings in a padded vinyl. I seen allot of the nicer coaches do that.
  Later man,
      Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
captain ron

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 10:10:16 AM »

Funny you asked I was just posting these pictures. I did not use any foam backing, went strait to the board
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 11:19:41 AM »

Capt. Ron,

Nice Pictures

TWO containers of COFFEE and a bottle of JACK...Sounds like a song in the making.

No wonder you have a second wind....

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
captain ron

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 07:01:32 PM »

Hey Nick, Notice anything different about this picture?
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 06:40:39 AM »

Yeah, I did................. you're well stocked and living in it!  Grin
   Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: