Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 20, 2014, 08:58:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Conversion Convention  (Read 1131 times)
twocycle

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2007, 06:40:35 PM »

Hey all you good folks, does MAK still have the Bus Convertors Convention in Arizonia every year? If so when is the next one.
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 10:40:31 PM »

I don't believe he is having it this year.  Maybe he's getting sick of doing it.  I remember the first one I went to in '95 at Laughlin, Nv.  MAK put it on and it was a doozy.  Over 200 buses, big tent set up in the parking lot for venders, Oak Ridge Boys did a concert for us, etc.  I only had my bed and bathroom in with the electrical also.  Used the electric Norcold chest freezer/refrigerator, microwave, hot plate, coffee maker just on the floor with a pool chair.  Loved it, had the time of my life-just wish MAK would do it again.  If he doesn't want to do it, maybe I'll look into it.  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Dave Siegel

Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 05:37:05 AM »

Hi Two Cycle, welcome to Mak's Board

Allow me to make a suggestion. Plan on attending Bussin' 2008 (Jack Conrad's Rally in Arcadia, Florida.) This year we had over 280 coaches and for 2008 plans are being made for 350 to 400 busses.

There are full hook up spaces, occasional use generator areas and a 24 hour generator area.

We have an 8000 sq ft.covered area for seminars all weekend long. Food, music and parties will abound at the Bussin 2008 Rally.

I will offer much more information as the year progresses so look for a new website coming that will be just for Bussin' 2008 with information about all the activities and vendors. You will even be able to register on line.

I know it's a long ride for the folks on the west coast but believe me, it will be worth it.

Dave Siegel

Dave & Jan Siegel    1948 GMC  "Silversides"
               Naples, Florida
   Dave is Host to the "Help Assist Pages"
  (Free roadside help for Bus Conversions)
         www.help-assist-list.com
mak

Southern California location

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 07:15:14 AM »

If someone would like to run a bus converntion in AZ I would be happy to sponsor it etc at the Caverns in AZ or elsehere in the southwest. I just have a hard time doing things like that with the young family I have... or active family, or something like that. Please call me if you want to run one  in the souther CA area of AZ or NV area. MAK 562 972 2158

I may have started it, but you'll have to finish it!
Located in So CA (Orange County)
mikeH8H-649

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »

I would like to know where the other 100 buses were hiding at in arcadic,there were only 175 or so while we were there
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 01:56:09 PM by mikeH8H-649 » Logged
Dreamscape

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 02:29:24 PM »

Great Mike, Thanks for the generous offer. Hopefully someone will step up.
It would be a great time for all I am sure.
Anybody up for it?

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: