Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 05:14:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: front & rear caps  (Read 3060 times)
Tin Lizzy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 12:53:53 PM »

There was only GST at the border. I believe as it is a product made in the US there is no duty. It was not overly heavy. I took my small boat trailer, put a sheet of plywood on it and strapped the cap to the deck. Travelled well and only had a bit of a wind problem between Banff and Calgary as it gets really windy there.
Harry

Tin Lizzy
1972 MC 7
Calgary, Alberta
captain ron

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 03:15:41 PM »

I have a friend in Murfreesboro that went out and got a front and rear cap for his eagle. Eddy Murphy's old tour bus. He put one in the bus and the other the riveted to the bus to get it home.
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 05:16:50 PM »

Sorry this is not about caps.
Has anyone bought a dash from them? If so how do you like it?
I need one for my Eagle and their design is a little bit differant than Custom Intrument Panels.
I agree with what has been said regarding R and M. Great people to deal with. They make a great product, and it looks good. I bought the camera pod from them. I really like it. I used to live a couple of miles from them, I would not move from their location, great country. Shipping charges should not be a major concern when buying a quality product.
Paul

I was under the impression that CIP used R&M dashes.   Does CIP make their own dashes?   CIP uses proprietary gauges, which makes their dashes unique.  Not sure unique is good..but their dashes look nice.     
JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: