Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 13, 2017, 05:22:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back of bus always dirty , is this just life with a DD?  (Read 695 times)
neoneddy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 06:50:13 PM »

Ammo sure it's not fuel? No. Not sure how I'd test for it. Power is good, in an earlier post I mentioned it seemed down for a while but it seems my throttle pedal  linkage had a bad bend in it.

Re: Dave, yeah it's always good to know something isnt for sure catistrophically failing. I lost my oil filler cap this spring and that was a mess. 

I should.also add I have a small exhaust leak near the turbo after the outlet. I also replaced my muffler and never added on a down pipe to the end. So it just exits the muffler and kind of back filled the engine bay a bit with smoke on those cold mornings.

First time bus owner, long time bus lover  - 1982 MCI MC9 6V92 - Current Status - Livable, still 20-30% more to go.  Video Build Log
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: