Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 03:00:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW EAGLE BUS - WHAT DO YOU THINK? NOW LOCKED!  (Read 12826 times)
Songman

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2008, 07:48:44 PM »

1).....but seems nobody in the bus industry knows what goes on down in S TX. at Silver Eagle.  when I start seeing reliable reports from independant industry people, not PRess releases generated by Silver Eagle I will start to beleive they may make a go of it.

2)those of you who know I don;t care for the eagle and am happy to point out thier problems as well as those of Silver Eagle manufacturing ( even if those problems are being seen by only my eyes as everyone else is looking through rose colored glasses.  Don;t read my posts.  That simple!

3)All my posts are clearly identified by my user name.  save yourself the raised bloodpressure and pass over it.

4)Eagles are rust prone and do have parts availability issues.

No Need to reply as I really could give a rats @$#

I'll only respond to selected parts of your post since you don't give a rat's @$#..

1) Didn't you leave off the last couple of lines? But in the meantime I will belittle them in every post that mentions Silver Eagle. I will also post my opinions as fact and state stuff that I know nothing about as fact. Clifford knows. Richard knows. I guess you are more in the bus industry than they are though, huh?

2) Yeah, we know. Yet you ONLY point out the problems with Eagle. Repeatedly. Constantly. Other buses have problems too yet you choose to ignore those because that would take away your Eagle Bashing time. And trust me.. I don't read your posts. No matter how helpful you might be on other matters. Because when it comes to Eagle you are full of crap and that ruins any amount of helpfulness you could be. Sorta like a really beautiful girl with a crappy personality. She's still just not worth it.

3) The problem is that you don't limit your venom to just your posts. You take them anywhere Eagle is mentioned. It should be painfully obvious by reading this thread, even to someone so obviously as full of themselves as you are, that people are fed up with it. You were right about this being a friendly and helpful forum, but you are running people off with your attitudes and you are just wrong.

4) As has been said before, all old buses have problems. I just bought a 19 year old Eagle from New Jersey. Guess what? It has no rust in it. I know that kills you to learn that... And as for the second part of your statement: Silver Eagle Manufacturing is trying to help with parts availability but you are not man enough to give them any credit for anything.

Doug, it is painfully obvious that you don't give a rat's @$#. You don't give a rat's @$# about anyone's feelings but yours. You don't give a rat's @$# that you make people on this forum feel uncomfortable. You don't give a rat's @$# that you don't know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to Silver Eagle Manufacturing. Your attitude proves all of that. And I would wager that most of us don't give a rat's @$# about what you think about Eagle. What we do care about is how you continually trash up this forum. Be glad I am not a moderator here.
kysteve

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2008, 07:54:21 PM »

Message Edited

Nick-

« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 03:15:52 AM by Nick Badame Refrig. Co. » Logged
kysteve

« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2008, 07:58:53 PM »

Dale, that's to funny, we were both typing our resposes at the same time.........
Songman

« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »

You know what they say... Great minds and all...

Steve, we have the approval of the Board and Officers of the Club. I just want to get a few last cosmetic touches on it and then it will be open for business. If not tomorrow, by Saturday it should be open.

And I do moderate that one so we will not have to put up with stuff like this.
luvrbus

« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »

You,guys should put this to rest I have had my rounds with Teke and now I don't waste my time to reply, but that's my way      good luck
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 08:09:08 PM by luvrbus » Logged
Songman

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »

You're right, Clifford. Some people just can't help themselves.
kysteve

« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »

Dale, send me a link when you get going and I will join up...... Wink

It's ok Clifford, I have put it to rest now.....   I will be taking a break from this board for a while now....
I cant help it as I have fell head over heels for my Eagle....... Grin

.........Kentucky Steve ............
Dreamscape

« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2008, 08:23:31 PM »

Doug, You crossed the line with the post on 57 Eagle by Peabody. I have had it with your crap. I, along with Steve, now understand why you do this. This has to stop, and stop now. If I was a moderator you would be banned forever from this forum. You have ruined a great discussion regarding a great coach.

I don't really care what you think anymore, I am done with you..

I have tried to be pleasant, that didn't work. Now I won't have to worry about being nice to someone who doesn't know anything about Silver Eagle.

You have disrespected not only Silver Eagle, but every owner of one. I take that quite personally.

A Very Happy and Proud Silver Eagle Owner!

Paul T. Lawry
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:32:01 AM by Dreamscape » Logged
VAN

« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2008, 10:40:36 PM »

This bus belongs to a proud owner,MESS WITH IT AND FIND OUT ! I'm done LOL

lurking eagle
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2008, 03:17:54 AM »

Guy's,

I'm not going to read 7 pages to find why insults are flying in this thread...

Instead, I will lock it down.

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: