Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 11:13:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What The He.....................................................................  (Read 1844 times)
captain ron

« on: February 04, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

ck,  I just came to the board and WOW new drapes or wallpaper   Looks nice though
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 09:35:36 PM »

I didn't like it at first, but its growing on me.  I haven't noticed any functional changes though...

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
captain ron

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 09:37:05 PM »

I didn't see a "NEW" on your post
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 09:41:00 PM »

That's cause I'm "old"

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
Dreamscape

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 03:39:55 AM »

Looks Great!

No problems here.

Nice updated look.

Paul
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 04:32:46 AM »

I love the new look.  With my old eyes, it is much easier to read.  THANKS to TPTB !!!!!

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
belfert

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 05:36:24 AM »

The new format sucks plain and simple!

The new colors on the topics page are very hard to read because they are so light.  What is wrong with basic black or whatever other color it used to be?

Brian
Paso One

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 05:43:08 AM »

Looks awesome  My only beef from before has been corrected:)  Smiley  That it was hard to distinguish the sticky's from the start of the posts..   Now at a glance you know where to start your eyes.... Great Job

68 5303 Fishbowl 40' x 102"
6V71  V730 4:10
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 06:12:20 AM »

I like the new look.

The new colors on the topics page are very hard to read because they are so light.  What is wrong with basic black or whatever other color it used to be?

Brian
You can change the theme back to the former or choose from a couple of others in your profile settings.

• Click "Profile" in the menu at the top of the page.
  • Click "Look and Layout Preferences" in the menu at the left of the page.
  • Click "Change" to the right of "Current Theme"
  • The available themes will be shown.  You can click the "preview" link to see what each one will look like.  When you find the one you want to use, click "use this theme".
belfert

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 06:59:58 AM »

I had already looked at the themes before I posted.

What I would really like is a way to just change the font color on the topics page.  Everything else is good about the new theme.  I switched back to the old theme for now.

Brian Elfert
captain ron

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 01:01:33 PM »

Brian

You can't please every body, So just keep me happy and forget the rest  Grin
belfert

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 01:15:56 PM »

Brian

You can't please every body, So just keep me happy and forget the rest  Grin

Was anybody complaining about the color of the topics before?  The other board switched to a different color text a while back and got a flood of complaints.

Anyhow, I switched my settings back to the previous theme and all is well.  I really like the new theme except the color of the text on the topics page.  I'm all for style, but it has to be readable at the same time.  And for the record, no, I don't use glasses for reading for for anything else.

Brian Elfert
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 06:16:54 PM »

Hi Brian,

We got off on a theme that wasn't mainstream with the folks who provide the code for this BBS.   We wanted to keep things where the majority of code is going & being devloped.  I also noticed there is more activity and tweaks given provided for this theme.  By switching to it, we can provide that functionality, while still allowing those who choose the other them - aka Babylon, to do so.

Hope this helps, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 07:24:55 PM »

The only shortcomings on this board have to do with my illiteracy.  Great job, Guys!

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
plyons
Administrator

Bussin' in Tennessee

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 07:58:10 PM »

OK - new functionality - onilne/offline indicators.  Go UP/DOWN hyperlinks.
 Grin
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: