Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 09:15:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle Axle Seals?  (Read 711 times)
Dreamscape

« on: February 06, 2007, 04:06:50 PM »

I need to replace the driver axle seals, leaking fluid all over my bakes and drum.

The question is this, is the part number in the Eagle manual the correct part number at a parts distributor. I know there are Eagle numbers, the ones I am referring to are to the right of the description.

1968 Eagle 01

Thanks in advance, Wink

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
luvrbus

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 04:16:49 PM »

paul take  it to any truck parts or bearing supply house and they can match it i am sure its not and eagle seal anyway
NJT 5573

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 04:40:53 PM »

Paul, that # will work at Jefferson or ABC. The seal will get you another one like it at the bearing store.

"Ammo Warrior" Keepers Of The Peace, Creators Of Destruction.
Gold is the money of Kings, Silver is the money of Gentlemen, Barter is the money of Peasants, Debt is the money of Slaves.

$1M in $1000 bills = 8 inches high.
$1B in $1000 bills = 800 feet high.
$1T in $1000 bills = 142 miles high
Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 03:29:46 AM »

Thanks Guys,

Now the fun part of pulling apart. Will do both sides as I assume the other side is the same age.

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: