Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 08:58:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Front-end alignment.  (Read 1365 times)
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2006, 07:38:59 PM »

Iím getting ready for my trip to Maine and I need a front-end alignment.
I had everything replaced at Lukeís, Tie rods, king pine ECT.
A friend of a friend who works at the local freightliner shop says to use this little garage that does the alignment out side with lasers and is the best around.
Iím thinking call the local Prevost dealer and have it done inside their shop.
What do you guys think I should do??

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 07:43:49 PM »

I'd use the little shop the friend brags about if ya trust him! Sometimes the little low tech places are really the best I know my alignment guy is the best there is in our area but you wouldn't have a clue without someone telling you about them! Just my 2 cents worth, which if ya add $2.98 to it you'll have enough to buy a gallon of fuel! LOL
Smiley Cheesy Grin Cool Knuckle Cool Grin Cheesy

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: