Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 27, 2014, 12:13:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diesel genset fuel line. Ideas, thoughts and cautions!  (Read 2154 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 01:21:01 PM »

Thanks everyone for all the opinions. I really appreciate your input.

Regards,

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Ace

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 02:33:26 PM »

AWW Nick, come on and quit being a candy Butt! Smiley

Get them penny loafers a little dirty once in a while. It won't kill ya! LOL

Ace

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 04:42:26 PM »

ACE,

"AWW Nick, come on and quit being a candy Butt!"

If I remember correctly, You are the Candy Butt........."Candy Corn"  LOL...

I have camped in busses since I was 3 years old. Campgrounds, Fields, Roadsides, Races, all kinds of refueling truck stops,ect..

I guess over the years I just became a little wiser. Why should I get dirty when I don't have to.

"It makes you feel kinda silly after a while if you step in dog crap everytime you walk out the back door" Even worse if you know ahead of time.

Just my way of thinking....

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 06:16:33 PM »

Nick, very easy problem to solve. I always had a pair of slip on sneakers at the entrance door. Janet made sure that I never wore them past the entrance steps getting back in the coach. The little bit of diesel odor was just the perfume that everyone should have in a coach. LOL
Richard

ACE,

"AWW Nick, come on and quit being a candy Butt!"

If I remember correctly, You are the Candy Butt........."Candy Corn"  LOL...

I have camped in busses since I was 3 years old. Campgrounds, Fields, Roadsides, Races, all kinds of refueling truck stops,ect..

I guess over the years I just became a little wiser. Why should I get dirty when I don't have to.

"It makes you feel kinda silly after a while if you step in dog crap everytime you walk out the back door" Even worse if you know ahead of time.

Just my way of thinking....

Nick-

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 04:04:12 AM »

Richard,

I've tried that too. But, kept tripping on them everytime I entered the bus.....

That stairwell is small enough without shoes cluttering them up!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: