Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 05:21:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hole saw, tip and humor  (Read 1282 times)
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« on: April 28, 2006, 06:56:43 PM »

Jack was telling me about a problem drilling a whole in plywood with a holesaw, the usual problem, no place to put the pilot bit. I reminded him of something he had shown me. take another peice of wood drill a hole the size you need, center it over where you want to drill the hole put a few screws in and use the hole as a guide. I go back a little later and here is Jack drilling holes, but he has changed the procedure. He is drilling the hole in a piece of plywood and instead of taking the outside it is taking the round blank and screwing it where he wants to drill the hole. This does two things, no drill holes around the perimiter and you can use the  screwtips
to pull the cutout from the whole saw. Pretty smart guy!
 So he hands me a blank he has cut out and says now you have a rountoit! OK I'll bite what's a rountoit?  You know all those jobs you have been putting off till you get a rountoit?
                                                                      Work?/Play safely Jim

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
DrDave

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 05:28:28 PM »

That's just plain silly  Roll Eyes

It works but it's still silly.... Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: