Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 22, 2014, 07:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: holding tanks  (Read 1238 times)
uncle ned

Ignore
« on: February 28, 2007, 01:13:08 PM »

Trying to find or build new holding tank for my bus. Needs to be 24 inches wide 24 inches deep and  52 inches long.
 Would prefer to find one but may try to build it. Just need a good place to purches the supplys. not to many plastic supply houses in these mountains.

Look forward to the help from the greatest bunch of "knowledgable" people around. Dallas bet you can help. By the way my alumnum tank has finaly started to leak.

uncle ned
"huggy bear"

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 01:28:46 PM »

OK, UN, Let me know what you need.

I do have to ask, where is the tank leaking form?

I can get the plastic you want and have the plastic welder you need.
Dallas
I think you have my numbr... 843.496.9176 ( I think )

Hoorah!
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 01:58:21 AM »

As for water tanks, I got my poly tanks from Ronco Plastics 714-259-1385.  They make the tanks for Ardemco, and can give you a much better price.  I think I got more than 50% off the list price.  same part numbers as ardemco.
  From H3jim

Found this on a search, first time i've had good luck(and patience) with it. 

Thought i had another saved in favs but guess not.

http://www.ronco-plastics.net/rvtanks.html

Good luck and report back to us with pics.

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Torquester

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 07:17:20 AM »

Got mine here: http://www.duracast.com/content/   good quality, custom made exactly to my spec.

hth, Tq

Torquester
1974 Silver Eagle, 3406 Caterpillar, South Dakota
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: