Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 28, 2014, 04:16:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found a diesel genset for a bus nut!  (Read 4296 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2007, 04:18:49 PM »

Freedom of Speech  is what this country is all about!    And it's welcome here too.

What is the real bugger here. Because this thread is way far off from the beginning post now.

Is it that a moderator did something you thought was out of line?

If so, He was just following rules, thats all. I said if before, Just check with MAK's listings first. He pays the bills. . . . after that link it.

This country is also about living by rules. Rules that govern us to be the best that we can. This site takes alot of manpower to keep it running good.

This means having 3 different sites running to perfect the main bbs. Theese other mirror sites enable us to discuss problems as well as to find solutions

to issues on the bbs. We use 1 mirror site to test new updates before they are applied to the main bbs.

If anything, our team of moderators may need more help with the many eyes needed to combat all the spam.

My question....Why do some members insist we have too many moderators? ? ? ?  When you have NO clue of the amount of time needed to maintain this board..

Maybe it's true, some of you guy's may have cabin fever.. If thats it, get outside and enjoy your bus.. Nobody's holding a gun to your head!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
airless

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2007, 04:23:17 PM »

Well in a nutshell mods in my opinion make good spam cops but their is where they should stop.   Regarding this post I was interested in another possible source of a generator. I only made a mistake thinking that this board was the place that I could learn more.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2007, 04:37:55 PM »

Airless,

You could, But when there is a generator for sale on MAK's listings, it's only fair that the person paying MAK should not be competing with someone

that didn't pay.  Come on, you know that this is a busisness right?    If not, this board would not be here. Who else would flip the money, You?

You have to lighten up a little and realize the resources needed to operate a fourm of this magnatude.

Hay, if I hade an extra 20-30 thousand dollars I would start a fourm just so you guy's can share anything. But I Don't!  Sorry!

Nick-

Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
airless

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2007, 04:47:15 PM »

Well first I will be as tense or as loose as I decide I do not need someone who is receiving a financial benefit deciding what my status should be.  In the future I would appreciate you do not make it personal since your association provides you with free advertising.

You are sadly mistaken as to the cost as you deem it to run a board like this.

So before this gets much nastier since I feel that you are totally out of line and need to just stop I will leave this as my agreement to  disagree and that you are wrong.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2007, 04:51:39 PM »

Airless,

My intent was not to anger you. Only to explain how things work.

If you belive you can do it for less money you certenly can do so and, I'll join it!

Nick-

airless

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 04:54:55 PM »

Nick sorry but you would not get shameless plugs and be googled by all of your free ads if I did.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »

Also,

Noboby here would stop you from advertizing your busisness in your board name or listing your busisness web site at the bottom of your posts.

There is no rule of any kind of that nature.

Do you have a problem with my busisness name on my ID?  Why is that?   Anybody can do that.

I think your anger is comming from the wrong place!

Reguards
Nick-

Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2007, 05:12:08 PM »

Ok, Enough is enough.

Ailess, Name calling will not be tollerated on this board.

Because of your last post, you, are the only reason this whole topic is now locked.

Reguards
Nick-

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: