Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 27, 2014, 04:13:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting Pictures  (Read 13983 times)
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 05:34:54 PM »

Hi Bill,

Looks Great!  Terrific looking bus.  Welcome aboard.

Best Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 06:06:08 PM »

Undecided

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 06:09:01 PM »

I guess it worked , all I have to do now is make them bigger. Embarrassed

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 07:55:27 PM »

After a friend fussed, here is a pic of the bus I paid for. Well, at least it looks better here than in person. The pic does not do the aroma justice  Tongue

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 07:57:05 PM »

oops!

How come it came out so big?Huh?

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 07:59:48 PM »

Ha Ha, my bus is the biggest!

What do I win?

DC_Bus_Nut

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 08:14:49 PM »

Hey Bill, not only does your Eagle look terrific, the place it is sitting looks awfully cozy as well. Wish I were out of Wash, Dc and near some palm trees and in my rig as well.

Eric
DC_Bus_Nut

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 08:17:34 PM »

Here ya go.

E
DC_Bus_Nut

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 08:26:48 PM »

Date: 04/04/2006 11:20 PM
Subject: CatsDrivingMyBus.JPG  attached

Figuring things out. Funny pic if you care to view.

E

Linda-4104-FL

Night Coach

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 08:33:28 PM »

Seeing as how everyone's sharing, I'll give it a try too.

DC_Bus_Nut

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 09:01:46 PM »

Shake it up!!
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2006, 04:56:52 AM »

Date: 04/04/2006 11:20 PM
Subject: CatsDrivingMyBus.JPG  attached

Figuring things out. Funny pic if you care to view.

E

Are those your guardcats?

I have to deal with the Inspector. She thinks the bus belongs to her, and gets very upset if I won't open the door and let her in.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2006, 05:09:44 AM »

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd try to upload a couple of pictures to try this out.  I love all the bus pics that are up.  They're great! 

BJW,

What the heck is wrong with you, man?  Don't you read these boards?  You must know you can't put slideouts in an MCI!! Your bus is going to break in half, or worse. Geeeze, make sure you post your routes so everyone can avoid you, cause surely you're a hazzard and a menace on the road! What if one of those things lets loose going down the road and hits a passing car? And, oh by the way, your bus is going to be flooded all the time from all the leaks, and when the mechnisms fail you'll be stuck in some campground for the rest of your life cause you can't retract them things.

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, surely your bus must now be so far over the weight limits it's bound to collapse every bridge you ever cross.

Wink

BTW, some of us think that's a really sharp looking rig!!  Shocked

Is the interior done?

craig

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
BJW

Always Follow Your Dream!!!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2006, 12:38:13 PM »

Hey Guys.....

I don't know what I was thinking.  I should have listened to you and others.......  I WAS told that you couldn't put "a" slide in an MCI, and I guess everyone is correct.....you can't put just one slide in, I found three is a better number.  Smiley  That way I didn't violate the laws of busnut lore.   Grin   I completely reengineered the structure of the bus from the floor up, with all new steel.  It seems to be a stiffer design than the original and I have yet to see any floods, in the slides, though I have contacted Noa and his wife just incase I need to use his boat!!!  Wink   

I will work on my travel plans for the next few years to assure people adequate time to perpare to avoid my travel.  Safety IS a number one concern for others you know...

As for the weight, the completed exterior with slide and limitied interior installed was weighed in at just about 31,000 pounds.  That is with genset, frig, seats etc, and just needing cabinets and interior finish.  Gus was projected to be around 35,000 lbs (dry) when completed.  I hope to have the interior "ruffed" in by summer and complete next fall.  I got side tracked designing some the digital systems for the bay door access and way to access doors without handles etc.....   It took me  a little longer than expected. 

I hope you enjoy my project...Thanks for the support on my insanity (or is it stupidity?)  Sick people like me need all the help I can get.  None the less, I hope people aren't too scared to see me busin down the road.   The brakes DO work... at least for now!  lol
Let me know if I can answer any other questions.   

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd try to upload a couple of pictures to try this out.  I love all the bus pics that are up.  They're great! 

BJW,

What the heck is wrong with you, man?  Don't you read these boards?  You must know you can't put slideouts in an MCI!! Your bus is going to break in half, or worse. Geeeze, make sure you post your routes so everyone can avoid you, cause surely you're a hazzard and a menace on the road! What if one of those things lets loose going down the road and hits a passing car? And, oh by the way, your bus is going to be flooded all the time from all the leaks, and when the mechnisms fail you'll be stuck in some campground for the rest of your life cause you can't retract them things.

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, surely your bus must now be so far over the weight limits it's bound to collapse every bridge you ever cross.

Wink

BTW, some of us think that's a really sharp looking rig!!  Shocked

Is the interior done?

craig

BJW
Gus the Bus
Federal Way, WA
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2006, 12:56:25 PM »

1985 EAGLE