Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 10:35:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update on Fellow Bus Nut broke down in Biggs Oregon  (Read 750 times)
Tin Lizzy

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2007, 04:05:57 PM »

Dave has picked up a replacement tranny from Duane MC7 in Spokane. He is back in Biggs with the transmission but really needs help to take out old one and replace.
He is parked on gravel behind the Pilot Truck Stop in Biggs. He said that he would be able to dig down in the gravel and put some plywood under for removing old tranny but by himself it is to hard to muscle it out and put new one in. He has even been looking for someone that he can hire to help with muscle.

If there is anyone that can help him.......he would REALLY appreciate it.

Dave is the kind of bus enthusiast that would do anything for a fellow bus nut and he seldom asks for help for his own projects.

If there is no one close by willing to help I will come down from Calgary as this guy is the BEST!

His phone number is 403-615-1555

Please someone step up and lets get Dave rolling again. I am positive that he would travel to help any bus nut in trouble without question and we all might be in this situation someday and nice to know there is someone like Dave.
Thanks guys
Harry

Tin Lizzy
1972 MC 7
Calgary, Alberta
Jerry32

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 08:37:22 AM »

I went down to Biggs to see if I could help but he really needs a transmission jack to R & R that transmission. He has it ready to come out but too heavy to manhandle it. Jerry

1988 MCI 102A3 8V92TA 740
captain ron

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 08:50:53 AM »

I R&R,d my spicer with a cherry picker and a motorcycle lift. It's not as hard of a job as one might think. Good luck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: