Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 28, 2014, 06:12:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OTR Little Rock to Phoenix  (Read 4003 times)
bus05eagle

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2007, 11:27:37 AM »

Bill,at the Grand motel on Bell rd they have a nice Rv park and not that bad on price for the area then you could go bell rd to Scottsdale if you tell me what location you need to be close too i will try and help you find a location close
rip

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2007, 02:06:35 PM »

Bill:I am currently staying in Mesa at a resort for 400 a month. I can look around for you if you want.I also stayed in a park of on I-17 north of Union Hills. I also lived in Phoenis for 30 years,so let me know if I can help. Don
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »

Thanks guys,

I will need to be close to the airport at Scottsdale.  I believe,,, will know better Monday.  I'm okay for three or four days parked at a friends....

Thanks for the help,

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
Dreamscape

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 06:52:03 AM »

Hi Bill,

Glad you made it safe and sound!

Good Luck on finding a place to park your coach. I do agree reagarding Mesa or Apache Junction. Lots of sowbird places there. But it would be quite a commute to Scottsdale. You might look around the Deer Valley area, just north of Scottsdale.

Let us know where you end up.

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 06:18:37 PM »

Okay,,,,,

I'll be working at the North Valley Airport, just North of Phonenix off 17 on Deer Valley Road.

That means I need an RV Park in the area.  Road the area a little today saw a couple, did inquiry.  Will do that tomorrow.

Has anyone stayed in the area?

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
rip

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2007, 08:43:39 PM »

Bill: Try Desert Shadows rv resort,19203 n.29 ave,623-869-8178.This is the one I stayed in last year.Nice park and the back gate leads right into Costco.I would stay away from the ones around 27 ave and Deer Valley.I was a Police Officer in Phx. for 25 yrs.and there are areas you want to stay away from.Let me know if I can be any further help.  Don
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2007, 09:52:49 PM »

Don,

FYI

While riding around Mesa today.... Looking for RV parks.  (Sorry, forgot what park you where in, or I would have come looking for you.)

Saw a beautiful white Silver Eagle in the back parking lot of the Green Acres RV Park, 2053 W. Main St. Mesa.   Name was Jim.

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
rip

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2007, 05:25:50 AM »

If you get back this way,Mesa Spirit,3020 E.Main St. Im in v-6,purple Prevost.
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2007, 10:01:59 PM »

Don,

Ever paint a bus?   If I get the compressor fixed,  I plan to spray a couple panels.  Should be interesting,,,,,, I've never done this before.

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
rip

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2007, 08:14:39 AM »

I have not painted before eiather.I do have an hvlp sprayer which I use to spray cabinets. I had a cabinet shop,but no I just have a trailer full of tools. I will be leaving soon and will be back in Oct. I do not want to be around in the summer.If this will be your first summer here good luck.Did you find a park to stay in? I would not think any park will let you spray.
   Don
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2007, 08:23:17 AM »

Don,

Give me a phone number, I will try and get down to see you tomorrow.

I'm parked at the RADAR site, we are in the back corner of the city work center.  Sort of out of the way, locked gate, no one around.  Hell, no one really knows I'm here.  I can paint till my heart's content.   Grin   Of course, I have  to fix the compressor before I can do anything.   Sad  That is proving to be a pain in the @$#.

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
rip

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2007, 04:54:55 PM »

Bill;six-o -two-six-seven-seven-eight one four eight
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: