Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 11:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need eyes in Mansville Ohio  (Read 2753 times)
mak

Southern California location

Ignore
« on: May 02, 2006, 09:14:05 AM »

I have a bus (102 C3 MCI)  in a shop in Mansville OHIO, (44903) that I need someone to look at for me. Anybody know of anybody in that area that I can hire to take a look and see for me? Just need a pair of eyes to look, make sure it's still there.  Please call Mike at 562 972 2158 or email me at mike@motorcabin.com. Thanks

I may have started it, but you'll have to finish it!
Located in So CA (Orange County)
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 04:38:44 PM »

Do you mean?
Mansfield, OH 44903, US
Thatís a little more than 500 miles from me.

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
T Chellis

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 05:02:43 PM »

Hi,
Do you mean Mansfield Oh. or Mainsville Oh.   I am about 150 mi. from Mainsville Oh. but I am about 40 mi from Mansfield Oh.  Mainsville is just a dot on the map but Mansfield  is a city of about 65000 pop.  Hope this helps
T Chellis
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 09:37:40 PM »

I have a bus (102 C3 MCI)† in a shop in Mansville OHIO, (44903) that I need someone to look at for me. Anybody know of anybody in that area that I can hire to take a look and see for me? Just need a pair of eyes to look, make sure it's still there.† Please call Mike at 562 972 2158 or email me at mike@motorcabin.com. Thanks
Hey Mike I got a super nice and awesome bus mechanic about an hour south of there! Also I'm gonna be up in that area at the end of the month killing time while waiting on a charter coming back from New York City on a charter (driver swap out), I'd be happy to look in on it then (could even varify status for ya), or I can call John and ask him to take a spin for ya. Give me a call 731-885-7460 Bryce Gaston Aka Busted Knuckle

By the way I verified it as Mansfield, OH by the zip code you gave.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 09:39:17 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Merlin

Run away before the kids come back home.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 06:11:03 PM »

... I got a super nice and awesome bus mechanic about an hour south of there! ...

Is that mechanic anywhere near Columbus?

Bus conversion is DONE, and now the home for full-time travel.  Look for me parked in front of your house.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 01:50:22 PM »

Yes his name is John and he is the only mechanic in the shop at Croswell Tours Columbus, OH location! Great guy! Tell him Bryce from TN told ya to look him up!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Merlin

Run away before the kids come back home.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 05:29:58 PM »

Yes his name is John and he is the only mechanic in the shop at Croswell Tours Columbus, OH location! Great guy! Tell him Bryce from TN told ya to look him up!
Just looked up Croswell VIP Motorcoach, on E. 5th Ave.† The location appears to be where the old Greenlawn Tours shop was.† Maybe they just changed the name to Croswell.† I'll phone John to see what he can do for re-rigging my air powered belt tightener on the 8V92.
Thanks for the info Bryce.

Bus conversion is DONE, and now the home for full-time travel.  Look for me parked in front of your house.
mak

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 09:33:43 PM »

Thanks for the help. One of the readers "Denis" went out and checked out bus in mansiefld, it's still there! he got me photo's so I guess I'll put it on ebay next week... unless somebody out there wants a pretty good deal on a MCI 102C3 (1992) with a bad 8V92 and a good 500 hp 8V92 sitting next to it to be installed. †Thanks for all the help!
mak

TomNPat

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 12:14:19 AM »

Cool Mike,

You're still a newbie and you own the board!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda interesting the value of the system.  I've read some real bummer posts made just to move the poster up.

Hope the board gets to where information and help like your post is most important

TomNPat
mak

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 10:32:41 PM »

yup, I'm a newbie.  I kinda feel bad sometimes for not writing more... but I have the 4 young kids (4 baseball games a saturday 2 1/2 hours each.... 8 to 12 year olds)  and the lovely wife and the Moose Creek Motorcabin and very little time. The other  "problem" kinda is that I started the magazine over 15 years ago... and I think you still install the toilet the same as you did (or I did) 15 years ago.... so it's hard for me to keep writing the same story on how to install the toilet.  If you get my drift.  I'm glad that so many people find the board helpful. It amazes me every time I have a problem or in need of information or finding a part or a driver or whatever that I place a note on this board and I get the inforamtion, help and answers quick,. It really is a great tool.
Enjoy your bus and hopefull I'll get past the newbie thing... some day.
mak

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2006, 05:19:01 AM »

Mike I just saw yer note on the "good deal on a 102 with a bad engine" I'll try to call ya later today, if I get a chance and remember too! I might be interested! Bryce!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: