Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 06:52:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone Know about this Stuff?  (Read 1983 times)
Dallas

« on: May 08, 2006, 05:27:03 PM »

I have been doing some RV roof repairs and normally use Dicor White 502-LSW Lap Sealant.
While it works well, my supplier asked me to try some stuff that a salesman gave him to sample.
This stuff is TremPro 638 SSL semi-self leveling Lap Sealant.
I went to their website, but it didn't tell me a whole lot.
I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this product.
Other than being gray instead of white, it has a good feel to it, and seems to have a smoother finish than the Dicor.
Any help will be appreciated!
Dallas

http://www.tremcosealants.com/industrial/products/product_detail.asp?id=35
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 06:02:02 PM »

Dallas,

This stuff looks just like the tubes that came with a walk in box we put together not long ago!

I will have to try and confirm that. Anyhow the stuff was very smooth like you discribe and it worked very well.

I remember it being urethane based.

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
jeffacc

1983 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 08:14:03 PM »

I used trempro 650 it is white, I used it to seal just about every seam on my conversion it is easy to work with smooths out and best of all paintable.  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: