Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 17, 2014, 12:27:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will a 1200x22.5 run with a 315/80x22.5 on the same drive axle???  (Read 2908 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 07:08:18 AM »

BK,

Wondering why you run drive tread in TN/KY?  When operators in the snow belt run all Pos. year round?

Tekebird,

Wondering why you @$#.U.ME I am running drive tread in TN/KY? I said we buy our tires as a pair of steers or a set of drives refering to the location where they will be used & the # of how many we replace at a time! I'm sorry if I implied that we are running different treads, but I think you misinterpided what I meant! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 12:56:11 PM »

I Gottcha!....I always wonder why some people put traction tires on the back, and that is what I thought you were referieing to.

Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »

I Gottcha!....I always wonder why some people put traction tires on the back, and that is what I thought you were referieing to.

Ah I see say the blind man! LOL! Naw we run same tread all the way around, just we replace per axle if 1 drive gets tore up or what ever we buy 4 and use 2 as tags and 1 as a spare or what ever some times they sit around til I need a new spare or what ever! But with keeping new ones on the steers down to about 50% then transfering them to the tags, and regroving them we do pretty good. Up til this 45'er we just bought I'd never put a BRAND new tire on the tags, and then we wore one out in 3 trips (less than 3,000 miles!). But it was outta round and our tire guy is fight'n with his distributor about it for us!  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: