Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 11:18:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loudenville Oh. Flexable Plant Fire  (Read 1222 times)
T Chellis

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2006, 07:36:17 PM »

FYI... Thurs. 050506 Loudenville, Oh.  The former Plant that built the Fexable Bus now is a Sub-contractor for MCI and is rebuilding and repairing buses had a fire in which 3 employees were seriously injured. According to newspaper photos is looks like the plant was not damaged to bad but looked like 3 buses with greyhound emblems were destroyed. Those with Flex buses coming to Loudenville this summer , I thought you would like to know.  Be safe T. Chellis.........
belfert

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 07:38:57 PM »

MCI has a service center in Loundonville, OH.  Would this be the service center?

Brian Elfert
T Chellis

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 07:13:19 PM »

Yes I believe so I have been on the outside of the plant that was the old Flexable Co. and most of all the buses around the plant are MCI. The newspaper listed the company as a subcontractor of MCI... T Chellis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: