Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 06:54:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Had Enough  (Read 762 times)
Tin Lizzy

Ignore
« on: May 11, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »

Sorry to say that I have finally had it.............
 5 years or so on and off converting coach first in the back yard of my house and then a few hours here and there when I moved into a condo and for the last few months I have been able to get some progress with my bus parked in the yard of the shop that my Son rents just outside Calgary. Now his
BLEEP BLEEP landlord doesnt like the way the bus looks sitting in the yard and threatened to evict him if it wasn't gone by end of May!!!
Not like it was a mess or had parts falling off it either. Always parked alongside shop nice and straight, never a mess around it. Sometimes people suck!!!
Sorry but I had to vent to people that would understand that a work in progress is a work in progress!!
Harry

Tin Lizzy
1972 MC 7
Calgary, Alberta
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 03:50:31 AM »

Hi Harry,

Sorry to hear that!

Find out where his landlord lives and maybe you can park your bus next door to him......Lol

Good Luck
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Dreamscape

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 03:57:22 AM »

Hello Harry,

Go find a place you can rent like an airplane hanger or building and continue with your dream. I know it can be frustrating at times. Out coach is at my father-in-laws ranch in a shop, about 10 miles from our house. It is hard sometimes to find the time to go over there. We have lots of room here but until this weather cycle changes in June or July I want the protection, hail and wind can do lots of damage not forgetting about tornadoes.

Good Luck and keep on busing,

Happy Trails

Paul

Dreamscape
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: