Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 17, 2014, 01:29:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mechanic near Santa Barbara  (Read 976 times)
headinout

Ignore
« on: May 07, 2006, 02:04:20 PM »

Sorry for the previously empty message.  I am going to look @ a bus in California near Santa Barbara, does anyone know of a good shop there to inspect the bus?  It's an MCI8 and I don't want to plunk the $$$ down if it needs alot of work.  Any help would be appreciated.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 04:37:11 PM »

Hello headinout,

Welcome to bus conversions BBS.   I'm sure some of our members can direct you in your needs!

You might also want to give our owner of this board a call, Mike Kadlets, His shop is in So. Cal. also.

You can click on the moose creek motor cabins banner on the start page for all his info.

Hope this helps-

Nick Badame-   

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
BJ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 05:30:51 PM »

There is Meline? not sure about the spelling and the cummings dealer in goleta is where I used to have work done on my crown. Honest people. thats about all in SB area.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: