Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 29, 2014, 05:57:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alternator/airconditioner  (Read 873 times)
tucsontattoo

1962 4106

Ignore
« on: May 09, 2006, 05:44:02 PM »

Hope I'm not posting this twice. Can't find the first one.  I'm looking for a post I read not long ago about running one roof air unit off my engines alternator with a 2500 watt converter. I already have a 2500 watt trace converter/inverter with built in battery charger that runs off my gen. set or shore power. would like to leave that as is and add another converter without battery charger and switch my air conditioners and pulse air back and forth between the two charging systems.would like to read that post again an see how it worked. maybe incorporate that system and some switching and voilą drivers air and no generator running going down the road! Can't seem to get back to that post though. Anyone know where to find it?

we do things three ways,good,fast or cheap. PICK TWO!
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 06:16:50 PM »

You might want to go to your profile and look through your previous posts.
IHTH
Dallas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: