Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 03:10:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Important! Luke at US Coach needs our help!***  (Read 3721 times)
Dreamscape

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »

Luke,

I am sorry to hear about this condition your wife is going through. I also know you will be feeling the pain along with her.
We offer our prayers for the progress of healing. Even though we have not met, I have heard so many good things about you. Please accept these words as if coming from a close friend.

God Bless and may his healing hand be upon your wife.

Paul and Becky
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 07:27:08 PM »

Luke... Michelle and I are saying Prayers for Roz and you.

You are like family to all of us bus guy's and we all appreciate your help within our community.

So, it's hard to have to see you and Roz go through this. But, we are here for you..Always!

Please lean on us if you need to..  Thats what friends are for.

Nick & Michelle

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
4104GA

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 07:54:47 PM »

Luke
So sorry to hear of Roz illness.  You both will be in our prayers and thoughts.  Keep the faith and we all have hope that Roz will have many more years to be by your side. 
Sam & Sandy Phillips

Enjoy your ride
boogiethecat

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 10:14:56 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16776882/site/newsweek/

The stuff can't hurt you (too much anyway) if it's in the right form for consumption (whatever that means), and it's availiable from any chemical supply house.  Evidently it's a small enough molecule that it sneaks thru the blood-brain barrier and reprograms solid tumor cancer cells to the point that they die out on their own.
But you're on your own with it as it's too new ( and no profit potential )  for anyone to work with humans on it so far... and the official website (links below) says "absolutely not" to trying the stuff on your own, as it may be too acidic, wrong chemistry, etc to be consumed by humans as it comes from a lab supply house.
That said,
From any Aldrich chemical supply house or distributor:  Dichloroacetic acid, commonly available for $25 per 250 grams or so.  Check Wikipedia for some additional related info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichloroacetic_acid

At least you can get the stuff from here in my neck of the woods:
http://www.clarksonlab.com/  stock number DC-0015-D
The price list that mentions it is here: http://www.clarksonlab.com/pl.pdf

From researching the web, it looks like the doseage may be something like 25 mg per KG of body weight per day, added to water and drunk.  Since there's little data on it, I'd think dividing it up over the day would perhaps be a good thing...BUT it's PH may need to be adjusted etc  first, to make it safe to consume.  I'd consult a chemist or someone who knows about this kind of stuff before gobbling any on my own.

Here's more articles:
http://www.expressnews.ualberta.ca/article.cfm?id=8153

A video on it http://www.depmed.ualberta.ca/dca/vid1.htm

'twere it me, I think I'd be checking it out very quickly.  Nothing to loose... Hope it's not a false alarm...

Best of all to you and your wife Luke...

Kind regards
Gary Stadler
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 01:18:41 AM by boogiethecat » Logged

1962 Crown
San Diego, Ca
WEC4104

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 06:08:22 AM »

Luke:

You and Roz are in our thoughts and prayers. Diane, the boys, and I are pulling for you.

Wayne

If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough.
Green-Hornet

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 06:20:13 AM »

Prayers sent.
God Bless
captain ron

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 07:15:15 AM »

Luke I don't know what Roz's condition is at this time but if you have a bus that is converted now would be a good time to forget about work and helping us busnuts and spend some quality time with Roz. You have a very capable crew to watch over your business and nothing is more important than the people you love specially you life companion. Travel, visit, live life as it is very uncertain. Best wishes to you both. Not much of a down on my knees praying guy but I will mention you and Roz in my efforts to talk to the man occasionally.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 08:28:50 PM »

Lets keep showing Luke and Roz how many friends they both have.

Luke, we won't let you indure this alone if I can help it....

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Connel
Eagle 05 w/Ser60 & HD4060PR

Day Eagle landed & before total rebuild.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 07:14:29 AM »

Luke & Roz,
Our prayers are with both of you during this trying time.  There are lots of us here waiting to help when you point the way.

God Bless   Grin Grin
Connel

Central Oklahoma

Refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 06:11:44 PM »

Luke,
Please know that we are all thinking of you both during this trying time.  I think I speak for many of us when I say I feel helpless, but please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help.  We'll be thinking of you, my friend!
Dennis   

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »

You are in our thoughts and prayers....

Danny and Karen Holder

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
jeepme

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 09:23:02 PM »

Luke, You're in our prayers too.

I just called Luke to purchase a new shutoff cylinder for my 4104 and he wouldn't sell me one! He said all it needed was an o-ring and to run down to the autoparts and get one. This has to be the third time he has helped me thru a problem without trying to sell me any parts I don't need. Try and find that anywhere else. That's why you have my business on all the parts you will sell me!
Hang in there Luke, the Lord is faithful.
I second what captian ron says, spend some time with that girl of yours.

Jason Whitaker
pete81eaglefanasty

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2007, 08:40:15 AM »

Luke and Roz,
     Our prayers and thoughts are with you,God works in mysterious ways and we pray that the Lord answers our prayers.

Pete & Jean
                Fantasy

WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.
gr8njt

MCI-9 Crusader II

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2007, 03:33:31 PM »

"And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for the power went out
from Him and healed them all"                    Luke 6:19

"Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well"
                                                           Luke 8:50

****1982 MCI-9 Crusader-II Bus Conversion****
R&M 102 C-3 style Front & Rear cap with louver kit
smooth side kit, dash-board kit, one piece siding
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up