Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 03:16:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Refrigerator  (Read 5998 times)
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2006, 08:28:14 PM »

I think I might replace the straps with those type and put them on gumpy's way.
( Then I wont have strap envy LOL Cheesy)

That seems to be a common theme with you and my bus!  You really might need to see a bus doctor about that.  Cheesy

These straps have worked out very well for us.

I found some round sticky backed dots of velcro which I used on the latch. I put one part on the latch part (on the end of the strap) right behind the thumb tab, and the other part on the other end of the strap, so when I'm parked, I just fold the strap back on itself and the velcro holds it and keeps it from getting shut in the door.

The adhesive on one of the staps came unstuck for some reason. I just re-cleaned the fridge surface with alcohol and reattached. No problem since. Make sure you clean the fridge well with alcohol before attaching, as any dirt, grease, grime, or body oil on the surface will keep the adhesive on the strap from sticking properly.

craig

My strap and fridge came with the bus.  Falls in the already there catagory.  The strap has lasted a couple years with me but came apart from the buckle the other day.  I think that if it had been put on with the strap on the front like you have it would have lasted longer.  It is still stuck and has long outlasted the one on the freezer of a different type.

The really envy that I have for your bus is that You are paying for it.  If you payed for mine too i wouldn't have envy. Cheesy

before it wasn't said that you're bus wasn't fit for a barn, it was that your bus wouldn't fit IN a barn,  Roof raised too tall. Cheesy  Maybe we should put one of those straps on dallas, Cheesy  He said he's havin the rally just so he'd have a crowd for him to be that one in Cheesy

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2006, 04:57:05 AM »

The really envy that I have for your bus is that You are paying for it.  If you payed for mine too i wouldn't have envy. Cheesy

Yeah, wish I could get someone to pay for mine, too. I need to help some crazy rich old lady across the street of something. Maybe she'd adopt me and feed me toys just because I'm nice.

before it wasn't said that you're bus wasn't fit for a barn, it was that your bus wouldn't fit IN a barn,  Roof raised too tall. Cheesy  Maybe we should put one of those straps on dallas, Cheesy  He said he's havin the rally just so he'd have a crowd for him to be that one in Cheesy

Yeah, I got the impression it was Dallas trying to start something all along. I think he's a troublemaker.  Wink

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Dallas

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2006, 05:32:24 AM »

Yeah, wish I could get someone to pay for mine, too. I need to help some crazy rich old lady across the street of something. Maybe she'd adopt me and feed me toys just because I'm nice.

Yeah, I got the impression it was Dallas trying to start something all along. I think he's a troublemaker.  Wink

Of course I'm a trouble maker!
Ask my wife, she'll tell you what's really true!

Of course I could plead youth and inexperience.
Or throw myself on the mercy of the court!
Or throw myself on my saber!
Mea Culpa!

Have a great bussin' day you guys!

Dallas
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 05:44:25 AM »

Youa whatta???

Don't do the saber thing. That sounds painful.

Should be a good weekend (if it doesn't rain too  much).  I got my water tank fixed and the valve assemblies replumbed and ready to go back in the coach, so hoping to get that done and get things ready for a quick trip to WY next weekend.

Of course, any day I get to play with the bus is a good bussin' day.

take care
craig

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Dallas

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 10:46:29 AM »

Youa whatta???

Don't do the saber thing. That sounds painful.

Should be a good weekend (if it doesn't rain too  much).  I got my water tank fixed and the valve assemblies replumbed and ready to go back in the coach, so hoping to get that done and get things ready for a quick trip to WY next weekend.

Of course, any day I get to play with the bus is a good bussin' day.

take care
craig

Craig,
 Cat and I hope you have a safe trip and figure maybe we can get together and have a good time of our own one of these days.
Enjoy Wyoming and if you have problems along the way, just give me a holler, I have firends all along the route that can help make life easier, or more miserable! LOL
Dallas

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: