Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 24, 2014, 02:20:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another BusNut being filmed for America's Most Wanted...  (Read 862 times)
JerryH

« on: June 11, 2007, 06:27:27 PM »

So about a year and a half ago I got a call from a production company wanting to discuss a new Kitchen Remodeling program with me.  Not unlike Chaz, we had been seen on HGTV by the producer of the proposed show. 

I am learning it takes a while to get anything off the ground ... buses aren't the only thing that take a lot of time.  They taped a project we had been working on simply to assemble a 9:min "something" to show potential sponsors.

Well, hours and hours later ... taping here and there (for the first real project) ... I am told the date is set for Oct. 14th.  We have a ways to go for the first kitchen.  It's pretty bloody big and we've got a gun to our heads to pull it off in time for them to tape, edit, etc.  Not HGTV to start ... I wish.  It'll be on the CN-8 to begin with until (hopefully) it gains momentum.

They're optimistic that after the first 6 episodes, more sponsors will jump on the wagon.  I've been more at ease at the taping has progressed. 

I joke with wife and friends ... "I won't forget the little people."  I told the producer ... I want the program to succeed so someday I can say, "...Move that bus!"

Jerry H.

http://mmp94.com/
Click on "Media Properties" at the top, then Click "Ditchin' My Kitchen"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 06:37:38 PM by JerryH » Logged
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 06:54:21 PM »

Hi Jerry,

Thats another notch in your belt...Wat to go! 

You sound very professional too!   Shoot for the stars buddy......

Keep us posted on the progress, cause it's pretty cool having famous people amongst us.

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: