Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 09:07:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delaware rally  (Read 6553 times)
donnreeves

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2007, 04:07:25 PM »

Rosemary and I got home late last night from Bruce's rally. We had a great time, met some new friends and got some ideas for the bus. Our thanks to all that put this togeather and cooked those fantastic meals.
  Donn
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2007, 03:35:52 PM »

We just got home about an hour ago, took 2 days to return.  Man it is still hotter than the dickens and dry, dry, dry.   S&S run good, thanks to all that helped me with my dash air problem and Ross for wiring me up that switch to use on high.  We used it all the way home yesterday and today, thanks again Ross.

I have a lot of work to do for sorting out photos, I will do ASAP, I am tired out tonight and will try to start after awhile.  I will post a new post here on MAK & BNO that they are available when I am done.  It May not be until Sat. after all, got lots to do. 

Of coarse I have a write up, very lengthy as usual, so if I bore you to death as usual just  read the begining, middle and end and then skip back up to my web shots photo link I will post and go look at the photos'.  Get a beverage, select the folders you want and let her rip.  Hope you enjoy photo's & write up of one of the best rally's we ever attended.  Each rally we personally attend seems to get it's little special place in our hearts as we attend them, we even took a extra day just to lay back and rest up before leaving.  We laughed, drank and man did we ever eat, we sang, kids drove golf cart off and on, (This Time) Ate some more and celebrated two birthdays but you will see all we did when I post. 

Thanks Bruce for the hospitality of letting us all use your house and property for this event, we sure hated to leave, something funny happened on the way home I will tell you in my post after we left but we made it alright anyhow.  Make sure I have a site for next year and hopefully we will be with the Eagle. No promises about being there with the Eagle but we promise we will be there and now I have a definite goal more refined after all this fun we all had together to get that sucker done. 

What else I have to say will be said in my "NEW" post perhaps by Saturday. Just watch for the post by me.

Have a good week, my butt has blisters from dragging on the ground with all we got to do.

See you all when my information is done.  Hope you enjoy.
Gary

Gary
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2007, 05:34:24 PM »

I'm glad everyone got home safely, I slept all day when I got home.
Gary I can't wait to see the picture's, I posted a few just to tease.
Well it was nice meeting everyone see you next time.
Ed
( surgery tomorrow)

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2007, 06:42:02 PM »

We had a blast.  This was our first bus rally and it was a great one.  Bruce and company know how to throw a bash.  One of the most telling statements the wife made was that everyone made her feel welcome.  Not only that but we got to look at a lot of buses and meet some of the finest people on the planet. 

I want to thank everyone who allowed us to tromp thru their buses and answer my seemingly endless questions.  The ideas are still overwhelming and we are furiously trying to get them on paper before we forget.

I am sorry we missed most of the Karaoke, but we are already planning for next year.  If you have not been , make plans and go!

Frank

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »

Ed,
Good luck in your Surgery tomorrow, we will all be thinking of you all day but as I promised with today's technology you will be a very happy camper in weeks ahead.  Do not do anything the DR. says not to do no matter how well you feel. 

It was sure good to meet you and Sue And Daniel, a great bond was made by many this weekend and the circle will not be broken. 

Good luck again, keep us informed of your progress. 

Prayers also go your way from us all. 

Gary
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 04:45:12 AM by Gary LaBombard » Logged

Gary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: