Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 11:02:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Towed braking signal lights?  (Read 2330 times)
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 06:55:54 AM »

Oh and Richard- I want to thank you for effectively calling me a Hillbilly- which is a new one considering I have lived near the beach in Los Angeles all my life.  Let's all keep the name calling down to zero- it is just not needed ever!  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 10:03:25 AM »

Tom, I lived in the LA basin for over 35 years, but I still call myself a hillbilly and I now live in WV so guess I am.
As far as calling you a hillbilly, I apologize. I guess I should have used another term for this procedure that I find tacky, to say the very least, unless it is on an old run down farm truck hauling a trailer load of hay or cows. . LOL
Richard

Oh and Richard- I want to thank you for effectively calling me a Hillbilly- which is a new one considering I have lived near the beach in Los Angeles all my life.  Let's all keep the name calling down to zero- it is just not needed ever!  Good Luck, TomC

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 01:22:02 PM »

lighten up Tom, it was meant to be humorous.

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 02:10:31 PM »

Richard,
      I believe you referred to me as a hillbilly at Timmonsville last October---and I said "Thank you & proud of it".  Yes, my family came from the hills of eastern KY and I consider it a compliment to be called a hillbilly.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 03:24:20 PM »

Richard,
      I believe you referred to me as a hillbilly at Timmonsville last October---and I said "Thank you & proud of it".  Yes, my family came from the hills of eastern KY and I consider it a compliment to be called a hillbilly.  Jack

Me too. I am also a redneck and proud of that too. LOL I really think there are a lot of us on the board. Hey BK, are you and Dallas part of the group also?

Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Dallas

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 05:55:31 PM »

Yep Richard, I have my farmers tan and bubba hat!

Born on a Mountain,
Raised in a Cave!
Bussin' and, unhhh, well, we'll leave it at that.
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 06:39:18 PM »

I guess my member name says it all about me - HighTechRedneck  Grin
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 10:31:13 PM »

Dallas - I forgot - what was the last name of the surveyor in Timmonsville? - Bubba HuhHuh - I think it was Bubba "Nesmith" - the nicest people in the world have a name that starts with BUBBA - you just don't meet them till your in the middle of a cotton field, or a Mexican Resaurant - Their wive's are always nice no matter what - right HuhHuhHuh

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: