Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 28, 2014, 02:02:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fort Myers FL to Stratford NH, 07/25, any one got some to move?  (Read 782 times)
wrench

Ignore
« on: June 18, 2007, 05:39:02 PM »

I & wife will be driving to NH on 07/ 25-26, would like to haul or drive for fuel. Got a F350 dually, G.Neck & bumper receiver. Own a RV & experienced in driving those & semi,(not going to drive semi). Can be a boat on trailer,car on trailer or dolly, RV, got a 20' enclosed trailer if needed. Return around 08/28-30, & got a 18' flat bed to come back if not pulling the enclosed trailer. Clean record, mechanic experienced, believe to be mature at 65. Let's see if I can help one to help me!    Undecided  Undecided
              wrench

Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 05:57:40 PM »

That's funny,

I have a number of items that have to go to Middle Tennessee, But that is a different direction so I will post mine here also. If that's OK...

We are moving to Tennessee in July and will have the towing company that is delivering our load looking for a return load from the Nashville area in late July or Early August. If anyone needs 53 foot landoll service from Nashville to Orlando Florida area, Please let me know, I may be able to get you a good rate on the back-haul trip.

My timing is is variable as they will have my load around the 10th of July. The northern run can be a little
later and is flexible.

Dave.....

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »

Hi wrench,

Hope you get some replies.. Bardering is awsome!

Good Luck
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
wrench

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 04:12:15 AM »

Thanks Nick,
                 Will see how it going to turn out.
                          wrench
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: