Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 04:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: webasto furnace service  (Read 1002 times)
hdrecktrah

Ignore
« on: June 19, 2007, 01:01:06 PM »

We have in the past gone to Fort Lupton to have service work done on our furnace.  We called Vehicle Systems, now Aqua Hot Heating systems, and was informed that they do not do service work any more.  We are in KS now and will be heading west after Labor Day.  We plan to go to Denver, to Salt Lake City, then south to Tucson and winding up in Palm Springs.   If anyone knows of a good service place anywhere in the vicinity of where we are now, or where we are going, would you let us know.  We would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks,  Herb Drecktrah
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 01:48:41 PM »

I'm sure there are lots of good places, but I have been very happy with the Prevost Dealer in Mira Loma, Ca.

951-360-2566

they serviced my Espar heater - and they were only trained on the Webasto.  They did fast and knowledgable work.

Near Riverside, Ca  intersection of I-15 and route 60

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 07:44:56 PM »

I moved this topic from the Help board to this board to get it a little more attention.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 07:49:07 AM »

I vote for Prevost in Mira Loma as well.  They worked on my Aqua Hot a couple of years ago & seemed to know what they were doing.  They were really easy access too coming from Palm Springs.  Nathan Parker was the service manager there when my work was done but I seem to recall that he moved recently.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 08:00:27 AM »

Nathan Parker moved to Oregon to be a customer liason for the big name converters.  He was very good, a better communicator than the current shop manager.  They still do great work though...

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: