Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 09:35:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap/Parts Sales Idea?  (Read 977 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« on: May 11, 2006, 06:39:24 AM »

A few weeks ago it seemed like a discussion centered on the opportunity to swap, sell or give away parts using this BB. I know that Phil was ultimately the person to make the decision. Did I miss this one? I completely understand Phil's need to keep whole buses for sale off the site, but I continue to support the concept of a swap/sale/donate area on this board for parts. I am sure many of us have extra parts lying around that instead of going to the round file might be used by another infected with busnutitis.

Inquiring minds need to know! Huh

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 07:26:22 AM »

Hi Grant,

That is a good question.  Thanks for asking.   Grin

There are new features about to come "online", and those have been prioritized above the swap area temporarily. 

- The bus events calendar is in final stages of test.
- The chat room is close to being ready
- Member interactive map is also being researched & may be available soon as well.

A swap area is definetly going to happen!!!   Grin  As will some form of classifieds.    We are just trying to get a couple of these other things out of test and on to the main board.  Once that happens, we'll finish up the swap section.

Mike (MAK)  is the final authority on all $$ issues.    Smiley

Thanks again for the inquiring mind.   Grin  Grin  Grin

Kind Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 08:57:57 PM »

Thanks for the quick reply. I really can't thank all of you for the hard work and effort you put into this hobby. I am converting my bus on a tighter budget than many and every time I get a "deal" it keeps me motivated that soon I will have the bus ready to hit the road. I look forward to all the upgrades you folks have provided.

Thanks again,

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: