Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
January 18, 2018, 04:13:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: International Bus Parts CD  (Read 975 times)
Dreamscape

« on: June 27, 2007, 10:54:44 AM »

FYI,

Just got my parts CD from IBP. Everyone should have one, lots of great and hard to find items. Just give them a call, I did last Friday. Fast service.

MCI, PREVOST, EAGLE and others. You will not be disappointed.

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 04:09:24 PM »

Hi Paul,

My CD came last Friday, and your right.. lots of neat stuff and still no prices Angry

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 05:16:47 PM »

My experience with them is that they have great quality stuff, they totally stand behind their products, and their pricing reflects that - they are not the low cost provider. On some things they can beat the dealers in price, and on some things you will be hard pressed to find them anywhere else.  Great CD to have when you need certain parts.

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 09:28:57 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Paul!  I was supposed to get a copy sent to me since I sent them a lot of pics to use for their catalog.  wonder if they used any of 'em?

I'll get mine sent out first thing tomorrow.   And looking forward to it!

best regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: