Well, after a number of dead ends and prices that I fear are going to be way more than the
whole generator is worth. I decided to knuckle down and actually rebuild the small geared
So armed with a fresh stock of $2.00 worth of stainless lathe turned stock I found at acme
I have machined and tig welded up pretty much what I need. I can lathe turn and grind down
with the dremel the parts that were damaged.
So far so good.. I did run into a small problem, I forgot how the parts all came out of the injector
pump housing and it took me about an hour to figure out how they all should fit back together.
Kinda like pulling the engine out of your bus, and later after having it out for a while trying to
remember how it all goes back in. I always have spare parts left...
This is after the first try.... and failure... Looks much different now...