Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 10:58:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Bash in TN! Here Yea, Here yea! Come one, Come ALL! Cause it'll be a BALL!  (Read 2298 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« on: July 08, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »

September 6th-10th, 2007 Early arrivals, an Late departures fine. More Details coming! Check with Dallas 'N Cat regularly for updates! BK

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Debbie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 08:53:30 PM »

Any new updates on the TN fall bash?
Songman

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 07:39:03 AM »

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=5139.0
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 08:04:13 PM »

Updates, updates, updates?

Oh yeah I got one!

COME ON EVERYBODY THE PARTY HAS STARTED! !

Come one, come all! Gary, Linda, Angel, & Chili LaBombard arrived today! And Gary has already started taking photos! Y'all come on! If ya can't bring the bus (although you should bring it if it will drive at all! The weather is pleasant enough that A/C is not needed at night, and we DO HAVE A REST ROOM AND SHOWER for those who don't have all their utilities in working order! So grab an air mattress and some sheets or plywood to make a bedroom out of and come on! What's stop'n ya? Ahh don't worry about that there will be plenty of willing and able folks here to help ya take care of it! The shop will be open 2 bays (one has a pit!), see Dallas for scheduling time in the shop as he's shop manager (or go ahead and check with his boss since she's the boss!)!
But whatever ya do don't miss it! There won't be any more!

Until next year that is! Ha, ha! I'm thinking of one in the spring around the the time of the World Famous Annual Quilters Convention (of course I know where we can get a bus to shuttle folks up to it), and maybe even do a night time Dogwood Trail Cruise (they try to have the Dogwood Festival during the Quilters show if the Dogwoods cooperate and bloom at the right time!) it's a very beautiful scene ! Oh well forget about next year for now! Come on!
Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 08:07:13 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Dreamscape

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 03:05:37 AM »

BK, What month is the quilters convention?

Have fun y'all.

Paul
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 06:42:50 AM »

ON THE ROAD AGAIN  so said willie   we are leaving for bk's

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print