Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 10:47:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short notice bus-nut gathering in UP-State SC for July 21 & 22, 2007  (Read 6017 times)
Dallas

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 07:04:55 AM »

If I decide to bring the bus you can check out my modern systems.  We'll start with wastewater tank & toilet. 

No Problem,

Personally, I prefer the square Tidycat buckets, they seem, a bit more, ummmm, user friendly.

When we had our old look transit, we had a system a lot like that. It worked good and the big plus was, it was a lot easier to put the bag on someones porch light it on fire, ring the door bell and run!
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 07:34:03 AM »

Quote from: buddydawg
If I decide to bring the bus you can check out my modern systems.  We'll start with wastewater tank & toilet. 

Hey those been around a long time! But I did notice that you got the new upgraded environmentally friendly biodegradable liner! LOL!

Quote from: Dallas

No Problem,

Personally, I prefer the square Tidycat buckets, they seem, a bit more, ummmm, user friendly.   

Dallas we always got the old pickle buckets from McDonald's! The smell of the pickles, would make ya automatically pucker!  LOL !

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 12:48:58 PM »

Man this is getting better all the time!

I just talked to Gary & he'll be here! Along with his camera to document this for posterity!

If you can make it, please let me know so I can let the park know how many spots & we can park together! Also a head count will make planning the BBQ & hamburgers & etc.

At Timmonsville, we sort of did a buffet style with those who were able bringing their favorite sides & snacks to share, others chipped in what they felt was appropriate. I thought we'd do the same.

Comments & suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Dallas

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 01:33:10 PM »

***with those who were able bringing their favorite sides & snacks to share, others chipped in what they felt was appropriate. I thought we'd do the same.***

Comments & suggestions are welcome.

It would be nice if someone, say like our friends along the Chesapeake would bring down a hundred pounds or so of softshell crabs, or maybe a couple of our North Eastern Neighbors would mosey on down with a few cases of fresh Maine Lobster.

Hey, you asked for suggestions!  Grin
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 03:00:29 PM »

It would be nice if someone, say like our friends along the Chesapeake would bring down a hundred pounds or so of softshell crabs, or maybe a couple of our North Eastern Neighbors would mosey on down with a few cases of fresh Maine Lobster.

Hey Dallas let me know if you get any positive responses! My trip to lexington cancelled! SO if ya get someone bringing crabs & lobster, I'll head'n that way! (in my car!) LOL!
 Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Dallas

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 03:02:17 PM »

Hey Dallas let me know if you get any positive responses! My trip to lexington cancelled! SO if ya get someone bringing crabs & lobster, I'll head'n that way! (in my car!) LOL!
 Grin  BK  Grin

I'm hopin'!
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 04:14:41 PM »

Don't know about lobster but as for crabs....I'll be there and ya can't get much crabbier than I am.  Just ask Dallas

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 05:30:35 PM »

Don't know about lobster but as for crabs....I'll be there and ya can't get much crabbier than I am.  Just ask Dallas

I don't believe it! I've heard too many great things about you! To listen to him!
Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Dallas

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 05:57:56 PM »

She's alright in her own way.... trouble is she gets in the way!

Like when I'm trying to look at some big beautiful chassis, with those big chrome bumpers and the short little fender skirts.

I especially like when they are twin stacked!

Uh, oh.... She only comes up to my chin, but she comes up Waaaaayyyyy tooo often!
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 03:52:34 AM »

Apparently not nearly often enough!!!  But..that can be remedied!

JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2007, 05:51:52 AM »

If you can make it, please let me know so I can let the park know how many spots & we can park together! Also a head count will make planning the BBQ & hamburgers & etc.

Kyle, 
   Put us down for 1 bus and  2 people (& 2 cats).  Are you going to the park on Friday or Saturday AM?  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
buddydawg

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 09:13:41 AM »

Hey guys!  Brandon is out working and you already have him addicted to the board.  I am getting text messages every 30 mins wanting to know if anything new is posted. 

1972 GMC T6H-5308A #024

Brandon Stewart - Martinez, GA
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 09:31:10 AM »

If ya wanna have some fun with him...Tell him the board is down for 2 days.  LOL

Dallas

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2007, 09:33:40 AM »

Hey guys!  Brandon is out working and you already have him addicted to the board.  I am getting text messages every 30 mins wanting to know if anything new is posted. 

As it should be!

Just remember, as the disease progresses the urge for information will only get worse.

Before you know it, he'll know every little difference between buses, both transit, suburban and parlor.

Maybe if it gets bad enough, we can perform an intervention at the mini rally!

See Ya there!

Dallas
buddydawg

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2007, 09:48:24 AM »

LOL  He didn't think the board being shut down for two days was very funny  Grin
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 10:53:27 AM by buddydawg » Logged

1972 GMC T6H-5308A #024

Brandon Stewart - Martinez, GA
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: